Jets Prospects

Ducky

On 17/03/2018 at 6:32 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

I only know what I read online. As someone that follows it closer, What do you think his ceiling is?

Like i said...brendan gallagher. Definitely very similar. Thats his ceiling. Its also possible hes a lifelong AHL player. 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

What's Vesa doing?

Seuss 24. Poolman 24. Old men outta college.

Still playing. Both Seuss (Cease) and Poolman have potential. Why does their age matter? FWIW a guy who makes his living grading prospets says Cease is NHL ready as a 4th line center but should be really good for the Moose. Lol tho.. You hear of these guys the first time the Jets sign them and proceed to talk crap about players you dont know. Odd. 

Seuss story is incredible and if you actually had heard of him you'd be pulling for him to be a good one instead of talking garbage. Look his story up.. Why he changed his last name to his moms and then come back and talk. 

Edited by Goalie

16 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Still playing. Both Seuss (Cease) and Poolman have potential. Why does their age matter? FWIW a guy who makes his living grading prospets says Cease is NHL ready as a 4th line center but should be really good for the Moose. Lol tho.. You hear of these guys the first time the Jets sign them and proceed to talk crap about players you dont know. Odd. 

You love it :D