Jets Prospects

Ducky

18 hours ago, Goalie said:

They have the last few games and our D is worse. Strait and Melchiori are traffic cones 

I agree Melch and Strait are pretty bad but at least they hit people and take the puck away.  I just can't watch another season of Toby handing the puck to the opposition in the corner and bailing to avoid a hit, or standing in front of the net doing nothing because he's too small.  I just can't do it!!!! I need to get some kind of technology that blacks out Toby whenever he is on the screen so I don't have to watch him and feel so much shame.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

I still think Myers-Buff is the answer at second pairing

With Myers on left.... I can't remember, has he played much on the left? I can't recall him playing there with the Jets but maybe in Buffalo?

I would give it a go. Production would go down, as he would have to stay at home, hedging for Buff.

54 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The big part of that article...

"As fans know Poolman underwent shoulder surgery this past Friday and does require another surgery on his other shoulder which he expected to happen a few weeks following the first one depending on how his body reacts.  He indicated that recovery time is anywhere from four to six months. "

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The big part of that article...

"As fans know Poolman underwent shoulder surgery this past Friday and does require another surgery on his other shoulder which he expected to happen a few weeks following the first one depending on how his body reacts.  He indicated that recovery time is anywhere from four to six months. "

Fans did not know that...  so he won't be ready for the beginning of next season... wow.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Connor and Roslo called up together.  Who sits?  I don't see anyone being sent down?  Is there room on the roster?  Who sits?  Thorbs?  Tanev?  Petan?  Is someone hurt?

Connor was called up too?  I only heard about Roslovic.  Hmmmmm....

Edited by BomberBall

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes both.  A reward for good seasons in the AHL.  They get NHL pay cheques and spend some time seeing the NHL game.  Probably Roslo plays in Columbus.

Yes, I heard all about it shortly after I made my post.

As long as Thornurn continues to play.... That is what's most important.

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎02 at 5:59 PM, Floyd said:

I heard one shoulder, didn't hear both.

It was originally only the one shoulder but then he hurt the other at the end of the season. He's had the surgery on one shoulder (the second one injured) and, as stated, will have the other shoulder done soon.

On 2017-04-04 at 1:02 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Thorburn and Stuart have to be show-cased so Chevy has off-season trade bait.

Thorbs is UFA... wondering how many other teams are playing 4th line UFAs instead of prospects...