Jets Prospects

Ducky

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 6:56 AM, sweep the leg said:

He's been with the franchise for 10 years. It's good to see the team respecting that. The other guys in the room, especially the vets, wouldn't appreciate seeing a guy like that benched for a revolving door of rookies.

Yup. I have no issue with him playing. 

Ppl can say what they want but... the guys he's "taking a spot" from... petan has been terrible and I think it's obvious Dano is Vegas bound 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Jets don't have a goalie in Tulsa 

Okay thought Tulsa was our AA(for lack of term) affiliate. Wiki still says affiliated with Jets/Moose but only 1 guy there. Berdin in USHL which might be same level.

/me shrugs

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

• 2 months later...

If the Jets go "off the board" this weekend, I could see them going with Nicolas Hague in a similar vein to Stanley.

Seen a little chatter about him.  He's 18 years old, 6'6", 214lbs.  LHD.  Ranked as high as 18.  Bob Mackenzie has him 25.  Perhaps Jets trade down to take him.  Stock seems to be rising.  From Kitchener.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If the Jets go "off the board" this weekend, I could see them going with Nicolas Hague in a similar vein to Stanley.

Seen a little chatter about him.  He's 18 years old, 6'6", 214lbs.  LHD.  Ranked as high as 18.  Bob Mackenzie has him 25.  Perhaps Jets trade down to take him.  Stock seems to be rising.  From Kitchener.

Well after top 3 it's a pick-em draft isnt it?

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This guy has Jets written all over him, but Valimaki is the guy to set their sights on.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

We weren't sssuming anything. We were speculating about a player we thought the Jets might like.  

But why? Because hes 6 6 and saw was Stanley? I think some people tend to think Jets draft big guys.. They have this phony reputation of being a big mean team... They arent tho. They are fast and skilled.