Jets Prospects

Ducky

Just now, Atomic said:

I think you might be getting a little mixed up when it comes to Myers' injury history.

First sentence was about Myers... just didn't put his name since he was bolded in the quote

Second level thinking, man. Advanced ****.

Just now, Floyd said:

First sentence was about Myers... just didn't put his name since he was bolded in the quote

Second level thinking, man. Advanced ****.

Lol.  No no I got that.  But he's not still recovering from minor knee surgery in 2016.

He got knee surgery in 2016, yes.  Then after he was healed up sufficiently, he got hip surgery.  Then he was healthy and suffered an unrelated lower body problem after 11 games in 2016-17, plus his family problems.  He was mostly healthy by the end of 2017 and was starting to skate.  So the fact that he's still "progressing" isn't really surprising.

Of course, that's some pretty sketchy injury history and your point still stands about there being questions on D.

21 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Lol.  No no I got that.  But he's not still recovering from minor knee surgery in 2016.

He got knee surgery in 2016, yes.  Then after he was healed up sufficiently, he got hip surgery.  Then he was healthy and suffered an unrelated lower body problem after 11 games in 2016-17, plus his family problems.  He was mostly healthy by the end of 2017 and was starting to skate.  So the fact that he's still "progressing" isn't really surprising.

Of course, that's some pretty sketchy injury history and your point still stands about there being questions on D.

So technically, we're debating about nothing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, iHeart said:

so what will this mean for his future with the jets, I mean he's been traded to a different OHL team but you know what I'm not sure this will effect his future with the Jets much will it?

Nope. It doesnt. Its actually a good thing for him. He is going to get to play top pairing minutes with Kitchener. Jets probably were the ones who helped make this happen. 

Yeah, no doubt McKenzie called to ensure that Stanley was not in the Jets plans for 2017/18.

This is great news for Stanley. Playing for Windsor, who was hosting the Memorial Cup was great for him last year, but the Rangers are a better team/organization.