Jets Prospects

Ducky

Speaking of Berdin, good interview from March of this year. Came to NA because he wanted to play and didn’t think he’d get a chance in the K. Plays for Sioux at Jets behest. Is visited often by a Jets coach. Says he spoke to them GM and his agent was negotiating for “next season” which would be this season.  So I’d suspect they might look at him turning pro next year. 

https://thehockeywriters.com/behind-the-mask-with-mikhail-berdin/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Probably but the walls been gone nearly 30 years now. When they forget Anne Frank worry.

completely off topic but I was at Domino's in transcona the other day picking up my za and they have this display on the top that shows you where your order is in regards to prep, ready, etc etc.   Anne Frank showed as in the oven.  I kid you not .  I couldn't believe it and even funnier was nobody else there really got why I was chortling..

17 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

completely off topic but I was at Domino's in transcona the other day picking up my za and they have this display on the top that shows you where your order is in regards to prep, ready, etc etc.   Anne Frank showed as in the oven.  I kid you not .  I couldn't believe it and even funnier was nobody else there really got why I was chortling..

Man, that would have ruled on twitter.