Oscars 2016

FrostyWinnipeg

Haha, yeah it does sound a bit like a dance party music.  I still like it.  And when you put it at the beginning of the movie it feels different.  Writings on the wall was just trying too hard (like you said).  And his high pitch voice just annoys me.  I don't think it deserved it personally.  A lot of people couldn't believe Lady Gaga didn't win it.

48 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Im no James Bond expert but one song I like that I always thought would be a cool Bond song is "If The World" by Guns N Roses...

Off topic I know.  Sorry guys

Off topic?  It's the movie thread, the only topic is movies.  This is regarding movies, it's all good.

Yeah I could possibly see this as a Bond intro.

speaking of black actors, a guy i could see making some noise in the future is Anthony Mackie (Falcon in the avengers/captain america/ant-man, triple 9, papa doc in 8mile,tupac in notorious)  I just watched him in triple 9, and watching the night before right now,  the guy is getting very good at acting, i wont be surprised to see him getting more lead roles soon

13 hours ago, Logan007 said:

Off topic?  It's the movie thread, the only topic is movies.  This is regarding movies, it's all good.

Yeah I could possibly see this as a Bond intro.

LOL I thought we were in the movie thread.  But whatever.  :D

12 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

speaking of black actors, a guy i could see making some noise in the future is Anthony Mackie (Falcon in the avengers/captain america/ant-man, triple 9, papa doc in 8mile,tupac in notorious)  I just watched him in triple 9, and watching the night before right now,  the guy is getting very good at acting, i wont be surprised to see him getting more lead roles soon

Yes, Mackie is really good.