Game 63 : Islanders @ Executive Decision

When terrorists hijack a plane traveling from Switzerland to Washington, D.C., highly rated draft pick Auston Matthews and former NHL'er Jim Slater join forces to bring the plane to safety. While terrorists on board the plane claim they hijacked the plane to force the NHL to release Alex Ovechkin, who was drafted by Washington's hockey team, Jim and Auston discover that the plane is carrying a Donald Trump propaganda bomb to be released over an unsuspecting population.

Also starring...

Michael Hutchison as chief mechanic Clutch

Drew Stafford as the head of a floating crap game

& Buddy Ebsen as the President

Special guest star...

George Kennedy

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Harmonic totally got busted pitching and almost led to a Jets goal...  but sure he's better than Trouba after almost one period of analysis ha

Love seeing the PK pair of Lowry and Armia.  Wish they would give Copp someone better than Thorburn to work with... why not Copp and Dano on PK?

What purpose is Peluso serving out there?

10 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Get that diving piece of crap off this team.  Its embarrassing.

Burmi working on his second fine of the season.

If you're talking about the slash to the back of Burmistrov's leg, then you're showing your bias and you should be embarrassed. No dive there.

Give me a break...  Ehlers takes a puck in the face and squirms less than Burmi did after that slash.

Not feeling the Hamonic love either, to me, he looks about the same as Myers but with less offensive skill.  Would be a great second D but I don't think he's much of a difference from what we have now... no way Im giving up Trouba for him.

Armia, Ehlers, Scheif really hitting their stride.  Chemistry developing with Trouba and Myers.

Dano looking better, nice grinder but he really ends up playing RW even when he's lined up on the left.

Would like to see Petan called up if Peluso is hurt.

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Give me a break...  Ehlers takes a puck in the face and squirms less than Burmi did after that slash.

Not feeling the Hamonic love either, to me, he looks about the same as Myers but with less offensive skill.  Would be a great second D but I don't think he's much of a difference from what we have now... no way Im giving up Trouba for him.

Armia, Ehlers, Scheif really hitting their stride.  Chemistry developing with Trouba and Myers.

Dano looking better, nice grinder but he really ends up playing RW even when he's lined up on the left.

Would like to see Petan called up if Peluso is hurt.

Exactly.... Burmi's time on this team is limited and someone on the team (hello Buff? hello Wheeler?) should talk to him about that. Ladd is not here any more so step up.

I don't think anyone wanted to trade Trouba for a Hamonic. I'd trade Myers for Hamonic every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I think he is a very good second pairing D man that is very good on the PK and is a shutdwon D. Most number one D men in the NHL nowadays are required to put up offensive numbers and be good defensively. You shouldn't judge anyone by one game.

Good game by Dano and Scheif's line tonight. They need to move Armia onto a line with a different center. I thought Hutch didn't play a bad game but I see he has a sv% of .852 tonight. We'll never finish lower than TO but 2nd is still in sight.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hamonic will not be worth the price the Jets would have to pay to get him and he is not any better all around than our top 4 d at the moment.  He is very good but i'm not giving up and roster d-man and a prospect for him, as for Hutch is just lets in one of those crappy goals every game.

Burmi acted like it was a head shot not a little slash. He dove for sure or let's just say embellished but so did a couple islander players this game. Was it clutterbuck who went down like he was shot when buff hit him with a weak cross check. 

Chase De Leo deserves to be called up but since Maurice has a say it will be Cormier. 

De Leo or Raffl are the 2 guys I'd like to sew called up. Either or. Prefer De Leo cuz he deserves to be. Petan gains nothing from playing 4th line minutes 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Chase De Leo deserves to be called up but since Maurice has a say it will be Cormier. 

De Leo or Raffl are the 2 guys I'd like to sew called up. Either or. Prefer De Leo cuz he deserves to be. Petan gains nothing from playing 4th line minutes 

I'd play Petan between Perrault and Stafford...

Forgot to give props to Copp, he's great on PK.

39 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Didn't watch the whole so can't say if Hamonic had an off night. But if we got rid of every jet who had an off night we'd have no jets.

also Burmi was slashed. I'll line up everyone of you and swipe your calf and see if you squirm. 

I watched him play against Vancouver the other night and he was there best d-man that night but still wouldn't give the asking price for him.

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'd do myers or enstrom for Hamonic since he wants to be here. That's important. Don't care if he's another RHD. Buff Trouba Hamonic as 3 of your top 4 is very good. 

I think he ends up a Jet. I'm not sure who goes the other way tho. Trouba has way more value 

I agree, a player who is good and want's to play here is gold but i can't stand the idea of good d and a prospect going the other way especially Trouba + no way. Islanders won't talk Enstrom , but if they take Myers straight up i could be okay with that.