UFC

Goalie

i wish cowboy lawler was a 5 rounder. hard fight to call. I feel like cowboy won more minutes but lawler might get 2 rounds.  Crazy impressed with how cowboy held up to the power of lawler, i really thought lawler would have smashed him to bits. Wish lawler would have shown up to the 2nd round. 

Wow evinger is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough. sweet jesus that was a beating. Heart of a champion for sure. Cyborg did what every one knew she would, looked really methodical. Very patient, fought soo smart. 

woodley fought smart, but boring. stuff 20+ take downs. 

Jon jones finish was a thing of beauty. just jaw dropping stuff, that little trip, the elbows to set up punches. Called out brock officially. 

Edited by wbbfan

I didnt watch the ufc this weekend (yet) hear it was an entertaining card though.  I watched the lomanchenko vs marriaga. lomanchenko is one of the most entertaining fighters of any combat sport to watch.  I showed some one the fight who never watches any fights from any organizations and he was gob smacked by the matrix. 

49 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

So fun to watch.

Love his attitude and aggression too. Who has that many belt fights with soo few matches? no one even close. I do hope he waits for a bit more seasoning before he wades into the best of the best. He gets soo much better every match hes gonna be crazy in another 10-15.  

When he went to the corner and baited marriaga it was beautiful. Hes like roberto duran with out the hands of stone meets ali.   

9 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Looks like we have our 1st potential fighter for the card here in December.

Sergio Pettis made his pro debut in Winnipeg  and says he wants to come back here for that card. 

That would be pretty good, pettis is raw but has tons of up side. they been easing him a long for a while. I hope hes mid to bottom half of the main card

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Brandon said:

At least with Bamgbose we know it will be  a fast exciting fight..

Nog will also get KTFO so that should be exciting also. 

Bamgbose is lightning in a bottle. Looking forward to the one. Im sick of seeing way way waaaaay past done fighters like lil nog run out there.  Id rather one less fight then see him run out.  That list also includes vitor (with out the juice) silva, rashad, and any heavy weight who held the belt before cain.  

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Hmm... There goes Brock vs Jones

Jones stripped of title after failing his after fight drug test... Roids. 

He popped, its not official what for yet and he hasnt been stripped, yet. At this point though, its just a matter of time. Short of fully getting off on the charge hes FKd. 

Jon jones vs brock lesnar main event in bellator / rizin in 6 monthes. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He popped, its not official what for yet and he hasnt been stripped, yet. At this point though, its just a matter of time. Short of fully getting off on the charge hes FKd. 

Jon jones vs brock lesnar main event in bellator / rizin in 6 monthes. 

Or Wrestlemania

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Or Wrestlemania

:lol: Yeah or that.  Or jon jones brand **** pills. 

It seems he popped for usada in his post weigh in pre fight test. Turinabol is what hes supposedly popped for. If its true he would be facing a 4 year suspension, 

Edited by wbbfan

Yeah they might not officially have stripped him but they will. Haven't seen word on whether the B sample was tested but it sounds like the A sample was likely reviewed hence the timing here.  It's extremely unlikely the B sample would not confirm then A sample. 

Hes toast. He's unlikely to garner the benefit of the doubt from many people but you have to wonder if he'll claim a tainted supplement especially given the drug here.  It's almost unbelievable that he'd cheat this fight. It was so important in his career.  What a dope. 

18 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah they might not officially have stripped him but they will. Haven't seen word on whether the B sample was tested but it sounds like the A sample was likely reviewed hence the timing here.  It's extremely unlikely the B sample would not confirm then A sample. 

Hes toast. He's unlikely to garner the benefit of the doubt from many people but you have to wonder if he'll claim a tainted supplement especially given the drug here.  It's almost unbelievable that he'd cheat this fight. It was so important in his career.  What a dope. 

Short of him beating the charge 100% hes FKd.  I wouldnt mind watching him do pure grappling events like what he did to hendo. With his contract i doubt he would be allowed to go to rizin or glory during his supension. WWE or local power lifting meets lol. 

So from what I read is that Jon Jones is still a cocaine addict and that he takes these other pills to give him erections.    The "****" pills contain some form of steroids which trigger the tests.  

So long story short... he *may* be giving up on hundreds of millions of dollars merely because he wants more cocaine and wants to get erections to sleep around with strange women.

His brothers appear to also be not the sharpest tools either both getting in trouble with drugs and other problems.

That guy is a complete moron.   

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

So from what I read is that Jon Jones is still a cocaine addict and that he takes these other pills to give him erections.    The "****" pills contain some form of steroids which trigger the tests.  

So long story short... he *may* be giving up on hundreds of millions of dollars merely because he wants more cocaine and wants to get erections to sleep around with strange women.

His brothers appear to also be not the sharpest tools either both getting in trouble with drugs and other problems.

That guy is a complete moron.   

What he popped for isnt **** pills. That was a previous positive test. Its a designer steroid for people tested frequently and to maintain lean muscle mass despite a caloric cut. 

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/

TLDR

"This relatively mild anabolic is used during cutting phases, fat loss periods and pre-contest bodybuilding."