Random News Items

Rich

11 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

American comes to Winnipeg, gets dehydrated at 66f :P

and yet they say Winnipeg is cold as hell in the winter. But then again I'm in my mid-late 20s and I can't really stand the heat

Edited by iHeart

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

He was just giving a speech when taken away.

I dunno they said dehydration and since it's not hot out that would be my guess, maybe it was a combo of previous dehydration and lack of proper rehydration due to travel? maybe dehydration was just a quick response before they actually know what it is and could be something totally unrelated... guess we will see

9 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dunno they said dehydration and since it's not hot out that would be my guess, maybe it was a combo of previous dehydration and lack of proper rehydration due to travel? maybe dehydration was just a quick response before they actually know what it is and could be something totally unrelated... guess we will see

Corrected my self. Looks like he was out 90min according to sources. Wearing a sweater tho.

26 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Ill be that guy.... Really? Is there anything that our native folks dont complain about or offended about? Ill be honest... Im pretty tired of that group of people always complaining. Oh no not a teepee and an arrow tho... FFS the world is heading in to a bad place.  400 retweets and yup... Done. Enough with the constant complaining. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Ill be that guy.... Really? Is there anything that our native folks dont complain about or offended about? Ill be honest... Im pretty tired of that group of people always complaining. Oh no not a teepee and an arrow tho... FFS the world is heading in to a bad place.  400 retweets and yup... Done. Enough with the constant complaining. 

What I don't understand is that as a parent , every book and every word of advice that I gather always suggests that if you're kid is whining and complaining that you should not give in every single time.    I don't understand why this can't be used against adults as well?  

20 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

unreal and I believe they are.. or very loosely associated.  how can they prove without any doubt that its a russian military drone that was involved tho..

Ukraine is not a member in NATO.  The invasion of Crimea is at least partly due to ongoing discussions about joining.  If Russia had waited until after Ukraine became a member, then the organization would have a duty to react and defend Ukraine.