Random News Items

Rich

I've seen Dunkirk, Shape and 3B with 3B far and away the most entertaining. Dunkirk was a snooze fest and Shape was just a lil too over the edge.

Denzel Washington is the male Meryl Streep now.

Mudbound was supposedly Netflix best attempt at Oscar buzz and it gets 1 nom among the big awards.

Sam Rockwell is a lock as he was more of a lead actor in the film. Think Christoph Waltz from Django.

The only person i would have nominated from the Florida project is the little girl. She kills it at the end.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/business/bell-canada-alerts-customers-who-may-be-affected-by-data-breach-1.3772053

Bell Canada is alerting some customers that their information has been illegally accessed in a potential data breach.

The company's notice doesn't say how many Bell customers were affected but media reports say the total could be 100,000.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I've seen Dunkirk, Shape and 3B with 3B far and away the most entertaining. Dunkirk was a snooze fest and Shape was just a lil too over the edge.

Denzel Washington is the male Meryl Streep now.

Mudbound was supposedly Netflix best attempt at Oscar buzz and it gets 1 nom among the big awards.

Sam Rockwell is a lock as he was more of a lead actor in the film. Think Christoph Waltz from Django.

The only person i would have nominated from the Florida project is the little girl. She kills it at the end.

how many nominations does he have?

Imagine that the person doing the shooting was a muslim. or a Mexican immigrant.

Much more serious then.

Some guy was caught trying to set off two pipe bombs in a mall in Florida yesterday.

White male. so unimportant. 

not covered by national US media. Not even the "Lieberal" ones.

Trump isn't the only racist out there.

Edited by Mark F

16 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Welcome to sledding in the winter??  its not exactly a kind, easy way to play in the snow..   I mean sure, maybe the Forks should have a retaining fence or something but... really now, you are going sledding.. there is ALWAYS a risk. 

• This got little  attention. Yesterday.
  • OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Officials on Tuesday recovered the remains of five gas rig workers who had been missing since a fiery explosion in eastern Oklahoma a day earlier.

Pittsburg County Sheriff Chris Morris said once the natural gas drilling rig was stabilized following the blast and subsequent fires, employees from the state medical examiner's office went into the wreckage and recovered the bodies in about two hours.

• Yahoo news.

• not sure why those dots are there.