Wrestling

Rich

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I can almost guarantee this is not the case.  Not that I know anyone personally.  But thats a serious long game.  Vids and pics are from several years ago and involve other people who are now married, including her being engaged to a guy who beat the heck out of someone just for brushing past her in a hall way. 

I dont think there was a third party involved.  Several vids were clearly selfie videos.  Another was Maddox holding the camera (in two of the cases) and another was a phone set up on a table (no one holding it) and then the one where there was a phone or ipad set up and Maddox operating another camera.  No like videographer doing a pro shoot or anything.

Plus, if it was for money someone goofed because its everywhere for free.

doesn't change my opinion really that I think she had a hand in releasing them for some money.  why would she still have them if others involved are engaged or married?  It mgiht be long game,  but maybe she was waiting for a time her name was a little bigger and/or she needed the money.  Drugs are hella expensive too

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I can almost guarantee this is not the case.  Not that I know anyone personally.  But thats a serious long game.  Vids and pics are from several years ago and involve other people who are now married, including her being engaged to a guy who beat the heck out of someone just for brushing past her in a hall way. 

I dont think there was a third party involved.  Several vids were clearly selfie videos.  Another was Maddox holding the camera (in two of the cases) and another was a phone set up on a table (no one holding it) and then the one where there was a phone or ipad set up and Maddox operating another camera.  No like videographer doing a pro shoot or anything.

Plus, if it was for money someone goofed because its everywhere for free.

And released at the same time as many other celeb photos/videos are flooding the market.

24 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

doesn't change my opinion really that I think she had a hand in releasing them for some money.  why would she still have them if others involved are engaged or married?  It mgiht be long game,  but maybe she was waiting for a time her name was a little bigger and/or she needed the money.  Drugs are hella expensive too

Im not sure how she got money.  Im not saying you're for sure wrong.  But she could easily have made a big deal with Vivid rather then release these.  She's a pretty big name.

The story is her cell phone was stolen.  And with that, I guess they could access her icloud.  I dont know.  But hearing from what I have from around the wrestling world and her parents reactions, I would be shocked if she did it on purpose.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Im not sure how she got money.  Im not saying you're for sure wrong.  But she could easily have made a big deal with Vivid rather then release these.  She's a pretty big name.

The story is her cell phone was stolen.  And with that, I guess they could access her icloud.  I dont know.  But hearing from what I have from around the wrestling world and her parents reactions, I would be shocked if she did it on purpose.

fair enough, I guess I get very skeptical when it comes to wrestlers in particular with this kind of stuff given the pretty long list of former and current wrestlers that have done stuff for money.  Coupled with her violating the wellness policy recently, it's easy for me to jump to conclusions. that's about all i'll say on that matter.

on a lighter side here's a SNL skit with the rock

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Quoted because Edit wasnt working.  This is a pretty significant development.  Cornette and WWE have a terrible relationship (or no relationship really).  Ricky & Robert wanted him to induct them and its the most sense really.  But WWE generally picks who does the induction and doesnt really care what the talent want (for example, Angle wanted Austin but is getting Cena).  So for WWE to make a deal with Cornette is pretty big.

Hopefully Cornette doesnt go nuts that weekend because I want to see the Midnight Express go in to the HOF too!

Stephanie & Triple H suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking the life out of Raw. Vince is too stupid to do anything about it.

I didn't really mind steph and HHH on yesterday's raw,  biggest issues for me was waaay too many video packages recapping feuds going on. With 13 days (12 now) there is still 1 more raw, they should have been using this time to continue to build matches then kind of simmer with just recaps. 

I'm totally uninterested in Taker vs Reigns.  Seems like a 2 second scramble for a match they are trying hard to hype with a choke slam to reigns and one to strowman. wooo *fart noise* At least give taker the mic to tell reigns he's going to rest in peace. 

I also think they recapped goldberg vs lesnar about 5 times or more,  and neither of them were there. 

IMHO this could end up being the worst WM of them all. at least on the Raw side of things

10 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I didn't really mind steph and HHH on yesterday's raw,  biggest issues for me was waaay too many video packages recapping feuds going on. With 13 days (12 now) there is still 1 more raw, they should have been using this time to continue to build matches then kind of simmer with just recaps. 

I'm totally uninterested in Taker vs Reigns.  Seems like a 2 second scramble for a match they are trying hard to hype with a choke slam to reigns and one to strowman. wooo *fart noise* At least give taker the mic to tell reigns he's going to rest in peace. 

I also think they recapped goldberg vs lesnar about 5 times or more,  and neither of them were there. 

IMHO this could end up being the worst WM of them all. at least on the Raw side of things

Taker choke-slamming Strowman was pretty sweet.  Didn't think he still had it in him.

The Goldberg-Lesnar recap was funny... I don't recall ever seeing a recap hyped like a main event before.  "And later tonight, we recap what's happened between Goldberg and Lesnar!!!!"  Wtf???

RAW is too long.  Thats always been an issue.  But they have maintained a decent 3rd hour depending on what they are advertising.  So that 3rd hour drop is a rejection of what's coming.  And thats usually Roman.

Also, the booking last week was bad in my opinion.  Seth returning and beating up Hunter, fade to black is what should have happened.  Because then you tune in this week wanting to see what happens.  Instead, they had Hunter make his own comeback and beat up Seth. So why tune in this week?  To see the same "Seth is hurt and might not be ready" story we've already seen?  To see Hunter gloat which we JUST saw?

They dont create episodic TV anymore.  It doesnt matter what happened last week or what will happen next week.  And they kill the regular viewers with incessant recaps.

I hate to quote George Lucas but he had a saying (if I remember it correctly) when filming he would do another take and his instructions were "now faster and more intense".  WWE needs to be faster and more intense.

49 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Taker choke-slamming Strowman was pretty sweet.  Didn't think he still had it in him.

The Goldberg-Lesnar recap was funny... I don't recall ever seeing a recap hyped like a main event before.  "And later tonight, we recap what's happened between Goldberg and Lesnar!!!!"  Wtf???

lol there was a recap of an interview with lesnar (Heyman beside him) where he's asked whats going through his mind after losing to goldberg again....   they zoom in on lesnar's face as if he is actually going to talk, then cut away saying later tonight we'll find out!  reminded me of a Maury segment

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

lol there was a recap of an interview with lesnar (Heyman beside him) where he's asked whats going through his mind after losing to goldberg again....   they zoom in on lesnar's face as if he is actually going to talk, then cut away saying later tonight we'll find out!  reminded me of a Maury segment

Lesnar is not allowed to speak anymore