Wrestling

Rich

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Kane running for mayor in Knox County Tennessee. Perhaps Corporate Kane was a subtle transition for him to get people used to seeing him sans mask and all suit and tied

He's a libertarian who has been active in his community and done some appearances talking politics. He's a smart guy. 

with Hardy Boyz contract with ROH up april 1st, rumors going around they will make a WM33 return in the triple threat ladder match with Gallows/Anderson vs Enzo/Cass vs Cesaro/Shamus.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-wrestlemania-33-rumors-hardy-boyz-likely-to-win-raw-tag-titles-at-wwe-wrestlemania-33

I'd love to see them back in the WWE

10 hours ago, Atomic said:

How could the Hardy Boyz not be in the ladder match at Wrestlemania?  With them included, that match goes from "meh" to potential match of the night.

If they were in it would make sense to announce it to get some potential fence sitters to buy.  The argument would be that everyone who wants to watch WM is going to already and Hardy's wont add extra.  Plus the surprise is always better.  But WWE often doesn't do surprises.  They usually promote an appearance (or "leak" it to a friendly media which is the same thing).

Im with you, I'd have them in.  They work ROH on Saturday for the tag titles and everyone there do a good job of convincing people they were in long term so that would be another reason why WWE wouldnt announce them and screw ROH.

Supposedly they really want to do the "Broken" gimmick.  We'll see if they call TNA's bluff or work something out.

35 minutes ago, Atomic said:

That's kinda surprising.  Man Undertaker looked like he was in real pain after chokeslamming Strowman.  I don't know how he can last through a solid match with the Romanator.

Yeah roman can carry his end of the deal but he's not good enough to carry a lesser opponent. This could be a stinker. 

Plus usually they like a happy ending. And roman winning will get boo'ed out of the place and taker winning is likely a meh. 

If it goes on last, they have something up their sleeve....

45 minutes ago, Atomic said:

That's kinda surprising.  Man Undertaker looked like he was in real pain after chokeslamming Strowman.  I don't know how he can last through a solid match with the Romanator.

When he was looking over the top rope, right before he turned around to take the spear, he had a really weird look on his face. Like he was dreading taking that spear.

22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah roman can carry his end of the deal but he's not good enough to carry a lesser opponent. This could be a stinker. 

Plus usually they like a happy ending. And roman winning will get boo'ed out of the place and taker winning is likely a meh. 

If it goes on last, they have something up their sleeve....

Undertaker wins.  Roman lies unconscious in the ring.  Undertaker leaves his hat and gloves in the ring to signify his retirement.  Undertaker walks out.  Roman sits up straight, like the Undertaker would.  Roman puts on the hat and gloves.  Roman is the new Undertaker.  Undertaker returns at WM34 to fight Roman the Undertaker.  Undertaker vs Undertaker round 2.  Roman wins and is forever the new Undertaker.

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Undertaker wins.  Roman lies unconscious in the ring.  Undertaker leaves his hat and gloves in the ring to signify his retirement.  Undertaker walks out.  Roman sits up straight, like the Undertaker would.  Roman puts on the hat and gloves.  Roman is the new Undertaker.  Undertaker returns at WM34 to fight Roman the Undertaker.  Undertaker vs Undertaker round 2.  Roman wins and is forever the new Undertaker.

Lol

reharding taker being reluctant to take the spear he apparently has a really bad hip but surgery would mean no more wrestling so he puts it off. 

He was so beat up last year that he told Vince he was done. But then starts to feel better. One match worth millions. 

10 minutes ago, Atomic said:

interesting concept but I dunno if I'd buy Roman as an undertaker, IU just can't see too many people buying into it. Plus didn't they already have an undertaker vs fake undertaker back in the day?

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

interesting concept but I dunno if I'd buy Roman as an undertaker, IU just can't see too many people buying into it. Plus didn't they already have an undertaker vs fake undertaker back in the day?

Yes. Brian Lee. Who did a solid Taker impression but was several inches shorter. They had one main event on PPV to absolutely silence and that was the end of that. 

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Haha I am absolutely joking, just spitballing the most ridiculous thing I could come up with.  And yes, that's why I said Undertaker vs Undertaker round 2.  The original one was so ridiculous.  Grey gloves undertaker vs purple gloves undertaker.  Ridiculous but one of my favourite wrestling memories as a kid.

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

So Lesnar and Goldberg going to be Brock dodges spear a few suplex F5 than done.

Yeah I figured it was going on last but if it's not it probably means short match.   It as short as Goldberg two matches already. But not ten minutes. 

Opens wirh spear jackhammer kickout. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, Atomic said:

That makes me cry out the way Rick Flair did whenever he was in pain in the ring. "Oh Gawd!!"