Wrestling

Rich

17 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Pretty excited for Raw 25 tonight

Yes me too.  I hope they do some fun stuff with the legends and not just goofy unfunny skits.

Miz vs Roman is interesting too as it will tell us if they have any concerns about Roman in the wake of the steroid story.  There is talk of him keeping the IC title and doing a Warrior/Hogan scenario at WM.

Enzo has been publicly accused of rape.  I wont link the twitter because I have no idea if its legitimate, a nut job or what (and its got a lot of NSFW content).  But just came out today and she claims to have DM's and is pressing charges.  Story to keep an eye on.

And rumours of WM 35 being in Philly.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

17 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I think he is referring to the point you made that it may be a nutjob i.e. not trustworthy.

Oh. It wasn’t clear by his remark which was an odd response cause if she was raped it doesn’t really matter if she likes crack or is a *****. Or he meant he knows her personally. Just wasn’t clear.

for what it’s worth story was picked up (not very well) by one online fight site and WWE pulled an online ad campaign featuring Enzo. 

29 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Oh. It wasn’t clear by his remark which was an odd response cause if she was raped it doesn’t really matter if she likes crack or is a *****. Or he meant he knows her personally. Just wasn’t clear.

for what it’s worth story was picked up (not very well) by one online fight site and WWE pulled an online ad campaign featuring Enzo. 

Well, from my very short research into this story, seems like the women has a history of being overly dramatic and doing sensationalized things when something doesn't go her way..  (NOT VICTIM BLAMING! just stating what I've come across)  and of course the WWE is going to yank his adverts.   even a fake claim of rape is enough to get people panicked about his name and character being associated with this.. and then his name tarnishing the WWE brand.

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hes been suspended. My comment was based on reading her twitter. If you do... 2 days later she was charging 40 for a cam show. 

yea something is not adding up...  hopefully the truth will all come out in the wash.

16 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

yea something is not adding up...  hopefully the truth will all come out in the wash.

There are tons of holes. She goes from not remembering cuz coke weed meth which i suppose they forced her to do to remembering. Im not saying shes lying but... Id imagine shes not telling the truth. 

I'm going to say that this probably happened.  Whether it was rape or not is another story and likely one that can't be proven either way.  I think he's done with WWE.  He's been a troublemaker already and being accused of rape in today's climate is just about the worst thing that can happen to a public figure.  WWE won't want to be anywhere near this.

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How would you have liked to have bought Raw 25 tickets at the Manhattan Centre? What a waste of money for what they got. I sure do miss Ross & Lawler on the mic. Lawler is much more entertaining by himself than Booker & Graves together. 

Bunch of whining bitching 30 year old virgins got what they deserved. 

They got dark matches also. 

Id be pissed tho but i would have gone to Barclays cuz im not a virgin basement dwelling mark. 

Edited by Goalie

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When they suddenly cut away from Scott Hall coming out my first reaction was uh oh, he must be drunk. Then when they came back he looked & sounded fine. So, it was just bad timing. 

It was a bad show outside of the opening... So like most Raws. 

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

It was a bad show outside of the opening... So like most Raws. 

They've done these shows before like the one thousand episode of Raw where the old heroes are trotted out & they beat down an opponent in a match like the DX segment. They used the same format tonight with the Dudleys. They'd have been better off having one or 2 less matches & use that time to show highlights of the past 25 years. Seeing guys ike Shawn Michaels or Scott Hall who can't wrestle anymore really doesn't do much. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I very much dislike shows like this because these legends are all usually unable to wrestle anymore. Even the stone cold  segment with Vince was awkward and drawn out.   The Gms coming out and waving was dumb too... all it was missing was a laptop.  

Im tempted to get the WWE network tho for the 30 day free trial for RR , is it like netflix that I download or sign up to on my laptop and run via hdmi to my tv oir do I need to go through my service provider (Bell)?

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

7 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I very much dislike shows like this because these legends are all usually unable to wrestle anymore. Even the stone cold  segment with Vince was awkward and drawn out.   The Gms coming out and waving was dumb too... all it was missing was a laptop.  

Im tempted to get the WWE network tho for the 30 day free trial for RR , is it like netflix that I download or sign up to on my laptop and run via hdmi to my tv oir do I need to go through my service provider (Bell)?

In Canada, its a terrestrial channel.  So if you have cable (or satellite), you'd contact your provider and that channel becomes unlocked.  I

Also, someone else can give you better info.  But initially, you didnt have much access to archives.  I *think* you can go online and get the archives though.  But its not like the Network in the US.  WWE licensed the rights to Rogers.

Channels are listed here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Network_(Canada)

The good thing about being a terrestrial channel is, the quality is crystal clear HD.  From time to time, the signal has issues in the US (not often though).

Also, in many cases, when you try to cancel, WWE offers you another month (or three) to stay.  So you might be able to leverage the free 30 days into getting WM for free as well!  While I dont go online to watch archives, the live feed channel has some great content.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

I am a WWE Network subscriber.  You get the channel that is just like any other channel and you also get access online to basically anything that has ever been produced by WWE, WCW, and ECW.  You have to wait a couple months for RAW and Smackdown to hit the archive but everything other than that, including PPVs, is up right away.

So its a channel and its also like Netflix for wrestling.  I love it.

@Taynted_Fayth

18 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I am a WWE Network subscriber.  You get the channel that is just like any other channel and you also get access online to basically anything that has ever been produced by WWE, WCW, and ECW.  You have to wait a couple months for RAW and Smackdown to hit the archive but everything other than that, including PPVs, is up right away.

So its a channel and its also like Netflix for wrestling.  I love it.

@Taynted_Fayth

Do you get the full archives online?  I know it was "limited" for awhile.  Is it the full archives now?