Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

The Tully's are still family to the Stark's (Edmure is their uncle & the Blackfish was the great uncle) so they would probably still give it to him.  The Blackfish died because of his own choice to stay when he could have lived to fight another day with Brienne.

Being lord of a castle doesn't mean you have to live there 24/7.  Tywin & Ned were both Hands of the King but still held Casterly Rock & Winterfell respectively.

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2016 at 6:35 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

is this a legit poster? looks pretty cool with a white walker riding what appears to be an ice dragon

14611126_672788349568441_8933737173384815332_n.jpg?oh=9bbb1e3c34d09be0e4df7fe3c8e6837d&oe=589448B2

No but there is some thing to it. There may be an ice dragon / dragon frozen in the wall, and there is a horn that would bring down the wall. Its murky as to which side the dragon would be on though. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

thought I'd bump this thread as i was reading some interesting theories earlier today. Seems there's a little speculation Cersei may join forces with the white walkers. 

If we rewind a few seasons and recall Jon's first trip into the north, they met that dude Craster who was living with all those girls (daughters?) but was offering up his baby sons the the white walkers to live in peace.  So there seems to be some indication the army of the dead aren't entirely without reason or inability to have some sort of truce in place with the living. It would probably take them a few episodes to explain it next season, but I get the feeling that baby in currently in Cersei's womb will be the sacrificial lamb in order to set the table. 

It would also tie things together in a neat little package to have the White Walkers and the Lannisters crushed together.  I also think if Cersei basically sacrifices yet another one of Jamie's kids that will be the last straw with him turning on Cersei

If you read (or re-read) the spoiler link I posted in November, you'll see that the article was 100% accurate so far with only 1 episode left.  

It does mention cercei's unborn child and her relationship with Jamie but some of it hasn't happened yet so you may want to wait for the finale to air if you haven't read the article.

9 hours ago, bigg jay said:

If you read (or re-read) the spoiler link I posted in November, you'll see that the article was 100% accurate so far with only 1 episode left.  

It does mention cercei's unborn child and her relationship with Jamie but some of it hasn't happened yet so you may want to wait for the finale to air if you haven't read the article.

Damn I wish I hadn't read that lol

I read that spoiler back when it was first  posted,  but I don't remember how it ended so I'll leave it as is for now. I did watch the preview for next weeks GoT but  didn't show much,   Daenerys army assemble (whats left anyways) Jon, Daenarys, Cersei and Jamie all sit down in some colosseum looking structure for their parlay