Around The NHL 2016/2017

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hamhuis signs in Dallas.  NO!!!!!  HE SHOOTS LEFT!!!

Radulov to Montreal for $5.75 million?  Is Montreal on crack?  What a bonehead move.

Radulov fills the cancer role (according to management :P) that was lost when they traded Subban ;) 

Edited by IC Khari

Hmmmm curious move to add a guy like that to the Jets. Definitely must be some trades in mind for Chevy. 

Could be they want to move Lowry back to wing. But again with Armia, Dano, Burmi etc they have lots of bottom six wingers

Good for Ladd. He took a big risk and got paid in a good situation with a good team. 

Radulov is talented.  That's a lot of money though.  

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Isn't a huge loss?  What are you talking about?

okay maybe a huge loss, but if Lowry leaves to me it might not hurt as badly as when Frolik and Ladd and Bogosian leaving (ladd's departure hurt a bit, I can't wait to heckle Kane on October 30th)

Yes I'll probably miss Lowry but, yeah I'm kind of stuck in the middle here

Just now, Rich said:

Don't really understand the Matthias signing. We already have a log jam in our bottom 6. 

I suppose competition is a good thing.  Does this mean Copp starts with the Moose?

I thought Copp was already with the Moose

29 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well Frosty to answer your question that would be MTL, because they just signed Montoya

24 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Montoya is a good backup, especially for 950k.

I'd take out goalies over the Preds' goalies.

Preds got some guy called Rinne, might be good in a couple of years :P

Even MTL with arguably the best goalie in the NHL realizes they need a better backup.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg