Bombers add DE Eric Martin.

wbbfan

25 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Accepted.  We signed a stud rush end, winning streak, team is slowly getting healthy, im pretty happy yeah. 

I know there are rules but not all readers are well-versed in computers. 

Look at the difference in posting just the link (your original post) and the whole article (my post)... reader(s) (tracker) appreciated the whole article.

Sometimes you need to post the whole thing for the sake of the readers. It's not that 'm posting the whole article all the time. Look at my post in Ritchott thread, I only posted the link. 

Sometimes you need to let go.

But hey you're having fun to be a forum police so Im not the one to ruin your happiness. 

End of my rant. 

** read mode from now on **

Edited by M.O.A.B.

10 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I know there are rules but not all readers are well-versed in computers. 

Look at the difference in posting just the link (your original post) and the whole article (my post)... reader(s) (tracker) appreciated the whole article.

Sometimes you need to post the whole thing for the sake of the readers. It's not that 'm posting the whole article all the time. Look at my post in Ritchott thread, I only posted the link. 

Sometimes you need to let go.

But hey you're having fun to be a forum police so Im not the one to ruin your happiness. 

End of my rant. 

** read mode from now on **

Clicking links isnt a matter of tech savvy. 

they do, but sharing whole articles is wrong. Snippets are good and i do that some times but that article was far too long to take any snippet and do it justice. 

:rolleyes: