Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

17Cq2mU.png

I finally had a chance to try this drink out.   It is extremely sweet and the coconut leaves a very strong after taste in your mouth.   I'd say this was significantly sweeter then vanilla coke.   A very odd drink that I probably wouldn't buy again.   Cherry Dr Pepper is much better IMO.  

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

17Cq2mU.png

I finally had a chance to try this drink out.   It is extremely sweet and the coconut leaves a very strong after taste in your mouth.   I'd say this was significantly sweeter then vanilla coke.   A very odd drink that I probably wouldn't buy again.   Cherry Dr Pepper is much better IMO.  

I picked up the "Zero" version when I was in GF last June, my wife likes it with vodka...

thank god this long ordeal I have been having is almost over, it's bad enough that a Cold kept me from leaving the house, but then I had to get a cavity filled wisdom tooth pulled, I could only eat soft foods for several days (meaning no junk food either, though granted Ice Cream wasn't off the menu I just couldn't put toppings on it so Blizzards were out of the question as well) I joked to my mother that "When this is over with I'm going on the biggest junk food binge of my life"  and I've looked at way to many recipe making videos on facebook (my dietician told me that I shouldn't torture myself over stuff from the US I can't get here, wait til I tell her I finally got my hands on the cheese spray)

what I get myself tomorrow will depend on whether BP will have launched their new menu but I think we may not see it til November, I'm disappointed they didn't do better for their 60th.

8 hours ago, iHeart said:

thank god this long ordeal I have been having is almost over, it's bad enough that a Cold kept me from leaving the house, but then I had to get a cavity filled wisdom tooth pulled, I could only eat soft foods for several days (meaning no junk food either, though granted Ice Cream wasn't off the menu I just couldn't put toppings on it so Blizzards were out of the question as well) I joked to my mother that "When this is over with I'm going on the biggest junk food binge of my life"  and I've looked at way to many recipe making videos on facebook (my dietician told me that I shouldn't torture myself over stuff from the US I can't get here, wait til I tell her I finally got my hands on the cheese spray)

what I get myself tomorrow will depend on whether BP will have launched their new menu but I think we may not see it til November, I'm disappointed they didn't do better for their 60th.

Next time you have a tooth pulled use this kitchen hack.    Order your favorite meal from Boston Pizza and add a dollop of cheese spray,  next get a Ninja Blender and liquify it so that the next time you have a tooth pulled you can drink it from a straw!  

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Next time you have a tooth pulled use this kitchen hack.    Order your favorite meal from Boston Pizza and add a dollop of cheese spray,  next get a Ninja Blender and liquify it so that the next time you have a tooth pulled you can drink it from a straw!  

Hopefully I won't have to the dentists claim that the other teeth are "Gone" but I never had any others growing and hopefully they won't

there's been a sighting of Arby's sauce and their Horsey Sauce (as in their horseradish sauce) at Primos at KP

Their cashier told me that their boss actually goes down to the states to get the stuff on his own (sounds similar to what the owner of Kelvin's Perk does) 

Edited by iHeart

On 2024-10-12 at 11:50 AM, iHeart said:

there's been a sighting of Arby's sauce and their Horsey Sauce (as in their horseradish sauce) at Primos at KP

Their cashier told me that their boss actually goes down to the states to get the stuff on his own (sounds similar to what the owner of Kelvin's Perk does) 

They sell it at Walmart.

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

well it will open in time for Summer 2025 (and yeah that lot has alot of options I'll give it that considering that it will be competing with Firehouse, Bar Burrito, and the incoming Boustan) frankly I'm looking forward to their frozen custards

I was thinking more along the line that in that area they already have  Nuburger, Five Guys, Fatburger,  Wayback Burger,  George's Burgers,  The Burger Factory, Sals,  A & W, McDonalds, Burger King, Dairy Queen, and the Wendys on Plessis.     

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I was thinking more along the line that in that area they already have  Nuburger, Five Guys, Fatburger,  Wayback Burger,  George's Burgers,  The Burger Factory, Sals,  A & W, McDonalds, Burger King, Dairy Queen, and the Wendys on Plessis.     

plus Applebees and Montana's not too far away even though they're sit down places

On 2024-10-17 at 8:16 AM, iHeart said:

well dang you were right.....and they sold it for three bucks cheaper than what I got at Primos wish they sold their honey mustard as well so I could make my own sandwich

May be an image of text

I bought a bottle of horsey to go with an outside round i had cooked and shaved for roast beef on safeway onion buns a couple weeks ago, that's how I knew. I was just looking over the condiment aisle and there it was. I was tickled pink. I used to love the Arbys roast beef sandwiches but am rarely able to get one these days.