Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

59 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I bought a bottle of horsey to go with an outside round i had cooked and shaved for roast beef on safeway onion buns a couple weeks ago, that's how I knew. I was just looking over the condiment aisle and there it was. I was tickled pink. I used to love the Arbys roast beef sandwiches but am rarely able to get one these days.

I believe near Garden City mall that a new Arby's is under construction.    I'd assume it's near completion since it's seemed like they started work on it nearly a year ago. 

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I believe near Garden City mall that a new Arby's is under construction.    I'd assume it's near completion since it's seemed like they started work on it nearly a year ago. 

I spend most of my time in Thompson these days, but it's good to know that Arby's will be around whenever I come back to the city.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Any details on where? I drive down McPhillips all the time and I haven't seen anything like this? Is it on the Leila side? I see weekly updates on Reddit about the one underway near Seasons of Tuxedo but this is the first mention I have heard about the Garden City.

24 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Yeah I want to know too I take the bus home near garden city and I don't recall anything new going in unless it's across from the mall (either near.HD or the JYSK) or the other side with everything else

It appears that I was incorrect and was mixed up with when 5 Guys was being build by Garden City. 

The new Arby's location is apparently being constructed  in the seasons of Tuxedo!    As if that area doesn't already have a million restaurants already.  

Edited by Brandon

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It appears that I was incorrect and was mixed up with when 5 Guys was being build by Garden City. 

The new Arby's location is apparently being constructed  in the seasons of Tuxedo!    As if that area doesn't already have a million restaurants already.  

That area is normally a test ground for US originated businesses even though Arby's has been here before (the Waverly end of the city is bigger than my end of the city)