The MLB/Goldeyes Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

As an only a fan of playing and playoff baseball cuz let’s be real 180 plus games is a bit much but… I’m down with the Tigers. That’s a nice underdog story there. 

as for the jays, my nephew likes them so did catch a few at the lake this year and honestly. They look like they don’t got much at all. I’d prob see what you could get for both Bo and Vlad and a few others and go scorched earth almost rebuild but maybe you can still do that but quicker with a trade of let’s say just Bo or just Vlad. Vlad prob gets you more but he also genuinely happy to be a Jay. 

they bringing back atkins and the manager so im not sure what they doing either but does it matter what they do, they will never be the Yankees will they. Or Dodgers for that matter. Trade Bo and a few others. Do something ya know. You are in the Yanks division and there’s a few good teams there most years. Jays need to prob fire the entire group and honestly understand they need to build a team not buy one anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

And, they're nowhere near close on that new stadium. 

Good thing they have tons of stadiums in that neighborhood that they can use. They only need about 15k seats to accommodate everyone. It's not like the A's who are choosing to go to a minor league stadium, they're forced into this. 

22 hours ago, bustamente said:

Sounds like Tropicana Field will not be ready in time for the Rays home opener next year, there are concerns about the structure itself apart from the roof being blown off.

Hello Montreal ? For a bit. Do they have a building tho. Think the big O got converted 

Dodgers vs Yanks regardless. The MLB dream final is inevitable. And I’d be torn. I actually don’t mind the Yankees, respect them. But growing up wore la dodgers hats. I dunno. 

Edited by Goalie