The Trade Thread

22 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Wow. lol. 

LA literally just gave him away for a bag of pucks (I'm not trying to disrespect DK) but also literally saved themselves some cash for other things they need.

If he struggles yet again based on the size of his contract and the production expectations that come a long with that contract, at what point can he no longer use the  'it's a new team, a new system, new surroundings for myself and my family, I'm not getting regular linemates to get used to etc etc) to explain his struggles and buy some patience from the Capitals organization?

The Capitals are rolling the dice more than the Kings are here.

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

LA literally just gave him away for a bag of pucks (I'm not trying to disrespect DK) but also literally saved themselves some cash for other things they need.

If he struggles yet again based on the size of his contract and the production expectations that come a long with that contract, at what point can he no longer use the  'it's a new team, a new system, new surroundings for myself and my family, I'm not getting regular linemates to get used to etc etc) to explain his struggles and buy some patience from the Capitals organization?

The Capitals are rolling the dice more than the Kings are here.

Well Dubois is getting closer to his beloved Habs...Chevy looking like a genius now...

I wonder 

Ehlers, McGroarty, Monahan rights to Columbus for Jiricek plus the 4th overall and maybe Cole Sillinger or Something like that is possible. 

hope Demidov drops to 4 (it’s possible) and grab him and in a few short years you build a strong D with Salomonsson Jiricek Demelo Josh samberg ville. 

couple elc D men plus you can add elc or 2nd contracts for Lambert Chibrikov Barlow and 4th overall. I think the jets need to build a stronger RHD group. Demelo is a start so 4 years… Salo will be ready soon, jiricek could play with Josh this season. Rhd is set. 

I dunno.