2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

I was having a rough morning, and looked past my desk monitor where I keep my framed picture of me after the Grey Cup. I have my ticket, a picture of the pre game with the fireworks during the anthem, a couple action shots I photoshopped in, and me with the celebration on the field in the background. I had the wherewithal to grab some confetti off the turf and have it in my frame. It really was the best night of my life and still makes me overjoyed to think of that night in Calgary.

Sorry for the necro bump. 

17 minutes ago, White Out said:

I was having a rough morning, and looked past my desk monitor where I keep my framed picture of me after the Grey Cup. I have my ticket, a picture of the pre game with the fireworks during the anthem, a couple action shots I photoshopped in, and me with the celebration on the field in the background. I had the wherewithal to grab some confetti off the turf and have it in my frame. It really was the best night of my life and still makes me overjoyed to think of that night in Calgary.

Sorry for the necro bump. 

I hear ya bro. Still remember the 2019 Grey Cup like it was yesterday. One of the greatest nights of my life. Tearing up in the stands with my buddies, high-fiving the players as they walked by, thanking Wade Miller as he walked by visibly crying. The shear joy and relief. Good times man.....

Edited by Bubba Zanetti