Next merch purchase

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I’m a big fan of the bucket hats. Those are by far the best hats. But honestly I don’t wear hats as much as I did when I was a teen or in my 20s. I dunno. I noticed my sisters husband was wearing a hat always and he started to get a bald spot so I thought , I don’t want that and you know what. 15 years later plus and I got all my hair still. Like for my bro in law, he should shave it all off but I dunno why he doesn’t. Do ppl know who Paul Heyman is? He’s like that but not as fat but like at what point do u shave it all off. It ain’t coming back. 

most recent purchase was a pink shirt for my almost 10 year old. That was about 10 days ago. 

Hair loss has nothing to do with wearing a hat.  I've worn a hat daily for about 35 years (minus the odd day or two) and still have a full head of hair, so does one of my close friends.  Genetics is the biggest factor for hair loss.

Also to echo earlier sentiments - snapbacks suck.  Flexfit is where it's at, especially if you have really thick hair like I do.  With Snapbacks I have to keep adjusting the size, depending on when I last got my hair cut.  Fitted hats also get affected by hair length/thickness - either too loose, too tight or just right for a brief period of time.  Flexfit is the perfect balance for me.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

I’m a big fan of the bucket hats. Those are by far the best hats. But honestly I don’t wear hats as much as I did when I was a teen or in my 20s. I dunno. I noticed my sisters husband was wearing a hat always and he started to get a bald spot so I thought , I don’t want that and you know what. 15 years later plus and I got all my hair still. Like for my bro in law, he should shave it all off but I dunno why he doesn’t. Do ppl know who Paul Heyman is? He’s like that but not as fat but like at what point do u shave it all off. It ain’t coming back. 

most recent purchase was a pink shirt for my almost 10 year old. That was about 10 days ago. 

Got a bucket hat its great especially on really sunny days

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Hair loss has nothing to do with wearing a hat.  I've worn a hat daily for about 35 years (minus the odd day or two) and still have a full head of hair, so does one of my close friends.  Genetics is the biggest factor for hair loss.

Also to echo earlier sentiments - snapbacks suck.  Flexfit is where it's at, especially if you have really thick hair like I do.  With Snapbacks I have to keep adjusting the size, depending on when I last got my hair cut.  Fitted hats also get affected by hair length/thickness - either too loose, too tight or just right for a brief period of time.  Flexfit is the perfect balance for me.

Yes. I know this but I didn’t want to take the risk. We only related by marriage tho so it’s not my genetics. My one grandpa was bald at 40 and the other had all his hair they day he died.