Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, BBlink said:

They were lining him up quite often in the linebacker space IIRC. Even if often he was coming up to the line. Did I dream this? Could have sworn we were playing more 3-4 early in the season

In the Montreal game they lined up Haba as a standup rusher inside...I counted 6 snaps of that. It was always with Kyrie and Cole at LB, and then Willie & Fox as proper DEs.

Edited by DTonOB

17 hours ago, Atomic said:

Adams did take that misconduct penalty I believe last game and O'Shea did not look happy with him... Not saying it's related but.... 🤔

I noticed that when I watched the game the next day. O’Shea definitely moved fast in Adams direction. My guess it is related 

Edited by Goalie

24 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I noticed that when I watched the game the next day. O’Shea definitely moved fast in Adams direction. My guess it is related 

it wasnt even a bad malicious thing tho....cant see it being that...but if it is...PR kramdi and stick Griffen there then...cant treat one player one way....another a different way...

1 hour ago, Booch said:

it wasnt even a bad malicious thing tho....cant see it being that...but if it is...PR kramdi and stick Griffen there then...cant treat one player one way....another a different way...

I don’t buy that either. 
Not that I agree with Adams to the PR, but playing devils advocate I think they’re just trying to get a speed rusher on the edge. 

I still can’t think of a good reason not to take Josh Johnson off and just bring Haba into the mix. 

4 minutes ago, White Out said:

Am I learning impaired for wanting Jake Doligala instead of Chris Streveler? 

Respectfully, yes. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I don’t buy that either. 
Not that I agree with Adams to the PR, but playing devils advocate I think they’re just trying to get a speed rusher on the edge. 

I still can’t think of a good reason not to take Josh Johnson off and just bring Haba into the mix. 

They need a back up receiver on the roster.  Too bad we're out of Cdn back up receivers now. 

I don't it was anything Adams did, they just wanted Haba on and they weren't going to take out Willie, Garbutt, or Woods, so Adams is the odd man out. I don't like it, but it is what it is. 

11 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Just saying, last time Bombers went into BC against this hyped up QB, Rourke got Pourked. 

I watched that game up at Sherridon, after catching my first lake trout...life was good that day.

But you guys are a bit too certain about what Rourke will or will not do. 

1 hour ago, Mark H. said:

I watched that game up at Sherridon, after catching my first lake trout...life was good that day.

But you guys are a bit too certain about what Rourke will or will not do. 

I wouldn’t be surprised over anything, I’m just not sure it’s a foregone conclusion he’ll rip it up against us. 

31 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Wpg. Transit is pretty handy and it delivers you right to the stadium.  What more could a guy want from life?

The money he saves on a second car he could invest and help finance his retirement. One car is the smart thing to do.