Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

32 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’d be stoked to have him coach lbers. Stanley can be shuffled to another spot. We need a reshuffle on some ast coaches bad any way. 

Definitely....Biggie would bring a wealth of experience for the newbies and would be an invaluable assistant....I say he sticks around for a very long time in some capacity....he luvs it in Bomberland

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Bighill has been a great player for us but he needs to retire. I agree it would be great to have him as a coach.

well...seing as he under contract for next yr...and will be rehabbing a knee injury that will take 10 months...minimum.... can see him doing the Mike Miller on the 6 game all yr, as he is on sideline coaching up the new breed

Edited by Booch

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

i thought he had another yr...guess not....well sign him on a cheap deal and sit it on the 6 game all yr....be the quality thing to do

53 minutes ago, Booch said:

i thought he had another yr...guess not....well sign him on a cheap deal and sit it on the 6 game all yr....be the quality thing to do

With the restrictive front office cap, and the fact you can 6game/ public appearance pay guys out side of the player cap it would actually be extremely advantageous to have a guy like biggie as a “player” coach. 

The early injection of Bryant and Randle early on, started this domino effect of players coming over to this organization and making history. Never did I think we'd ever land a Bighill, the guy has been arguably one of the most important players in team history. Throw him into a coaching capacity, we'd benefit for years to come.