CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Sad face but you hate to say it.. doubt Zach stays healthy much longer if he takes anymore shots also. 

Our Oline has been mediocre at best, making Zach look like he can't even make split second decisions when it collapses. I really hope this is just a **** year and he comes out on fire for what is likely his laat year next year.

6 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Let me guess....you want Ford?

In the Free Press today, it was reported that Ford was refusing to execute certain plays to the displeasure of the late and unlamented Chris Jones. Moreover, apparently there is significant friction between Ford and Bethel-Thompson. Sooo.....Ford might be available if NIH factor is not at play in the Bomber organization.

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If he's healthy,  Ell Eff Geeeeee....

That’s stunning imo. He’s seemed pretty solid for them to me. I’d love to have him back at a decent deal. Lfg

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Let us gather in prayer....

our wr who art in to. Sheed be his name. Sign with us this week, and forgive us our trespasses… 

33 minutes ago, CrazyCanuck89 said:

Your QB situation.  Both have had accuracy issues this year.

It’s so funny how predictable it is at this point

It’s weird - I find myself thinking we don’t really have a spot for Rasheed. Although I hope we find one.

Lawler, Wilson, Demski, Wolitarsky, Bailey instead of Lucky I guess?

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

It’s weird - I find myself thinking we don’t really have a spot for Rasheed. Although I hope we find one.

I like: 
Lawler, Bailey, Demski, Wilson, Wolitarsky (Clercius as backup) 
Whitehead as Kick Returner and backup receiver

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Well which Wilson are we getting? The one who played against Calgary or the one who played every other game?

2 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Do we know why he was released? Might not be based on performance.

He lead the Argos in catches and was second in receiving yards.

With those stats as the number three or 4 receiver, most teams would take that production. It has to be something else. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

That’s stunning imo. He’s seemed pretty solid for them to me. I’d love to have him back at a decent deal. Lfg

our wr who art in to. Sheed be his name. Sign with us this week, and forgive us our trespasses… 

with Schoen's money off the books for rest of yr...be an easy add at a prorated deal

we definately need his leadership and fire to get this group back on course

Lawler..Sheed...Demski...Woli...Lucky...With Wilson in the spot Mitchell had on sideline...but he gets actual offensive reps and learns and not relied on as a main target...Clericus as a sub...learning from Sheed....I like that lineup 

I'd prefer Smith over Case as the returner as well as he could be the BO change of pace back/injury replacement and also if used right, in packages with Strev and BO in the backfield...Case I see no reasoning for....we dont need another offensive guy in his mold...and he showed zipp as a returner last week....maybe he shows more this week....who knows but I thik its a non-optimal move

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

With those stats as the number three or 4 receiver, most teams would take that production. It has to be something else. 

maybe he wanted out...knowing he could land back here...his bestie Lucky is here too...maybe they been chatting