CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

If the ticats go on a bit of a tear- they could possibly cross over into the west... insanity.

5 games left. 10 possible points. They need 4 just to get ahead of the Riders. But, they're also behind the Elks (2 points behind) and the Stamps (1 point behind). Feels like too big of a hill to climb. 

It would be something to see them get the crossover and go to BC/WPG on the road for the WSF. 

Hamilton goes to Toronto, BC, hosts the Bombers, hosts Calgary, and goes to Ottawa. 

Riders go to Calgary. If they lose that one, game on. Then they host Ottawa, go to Edmonton, host BC and Calgary. 

Edited by JCon

50 minutes ago, Booch said:

All crap team...again...they truly lucky they got Edm..Ham and us early when we were all horrible or they might be looking up from a nice 2-11 hole...and that's being generous

No joke I think edm is gonna slap them. If edm didn’t start the year with jones they’d be first in the west. The riders will continue to find ways to lose and miss the play offs. Oday might finally get canned. 

16 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

It should be reported publicly zero tolerance across all positions not just QB. I get the qb is a marquee position that runs the show drawing capital and is usually in the most vulnerable position but all players safety and their health is a priority whether it’s a 3rd stringer special teamer or the best qb in the league imo.

16 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I’m ok with that. I think brown should’ve been suspended around the first two hits on qbs, they should really be cracking down on severity too though. The fines have never impacted late hits on QBs. 

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

That Dolegala signing really put us over the top

Powershift! 

terrible rankings as always soo average I guess.