GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?

Just now, wbbfan said:

The stuff is still working, it’s just collaros is playing really bad. Not picking up blitz, holding it, missing low and short constantly.  If he was putting it where we need we have atleast two tds easy. 

That’s fair. Maybe it’s just Collaros but since post-banjo bowl last year it’s felt like teams are always correctly anticipating what Bombers are doing. 
Now it’s like either they go 2 and out or they have to get a highlight reel play by a receiver to get any yards. 

1 minute ago, blue85gold said:

Oline not doing their part too. Too many guys in ZC’s face. No big running lanes yet either

Montreal is overloading one side on all their blitzes. Pass pro hasn’t been amazing but hasn’t been bad. Neuf and kola choked on lemon early. But better since. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

That’s fair. Maybe it’s just Collaros but since post-banjo bowl last year it’s felt like teams are always correctly anticipating what Bombers are doing. 
Now it’s like either they go 2 and out or they have to get a highlight reel play by a receiver to get any yards. 

You’re right. Zach is not looking guys off or checking down. He’s staring down and forcing single routes. 

1 minute ago, Piggy 1 said:

Seen him and Osh having a little exchange towards end of half ,both didnt look happy.

for real?...Lovers spat? lol

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

The bright spots soo far, bond, cole Adams, Brady, Dobson/eli, fox, ba. 

I'd add Clericus

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fox has looked better than advertised imo.

I been pumping his tires since last yr...Has Schmeck even got a snap in lieu of Jake?....is this another case of a guy dressed and not needing his helmet?..I havn't noticed him at all...which is too bad....Wanna see if he has progressed

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

for real?...Lovers spat? lol

I'd add Clericus

100%. He looks turn key.  

all our lbers other than Cole look invisible. Ayers and woods haven’t seen a snap yet. Kola Zack shanky legs and mitchell get goat horns soo far. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I really don’t want to be right about Brown/Collaros but my god it’s like when they let Danny Mac go to keep Dunnigan all over again. 

yeah I’m hoping Zach isnt just past it. But I smell a qb controversy this year. 

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fox has looked better than advertised imo.

yeah he has. He did look good last year but this year he’s showing much more range and greater ability to play more techs and execute more complex plays. 

4 minutes ago, BomberBall. said:

Was the roughing the passer call legit?  It didn’t look like much live.

Yes. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I been pumping his tires since last yr...Has Schmeck even got a snap in lieu of Jake?....is this another case of a guy dressed and not needing his helmet?..I havn't noticed him at all...which is too bad....Wanna see if he has progressed

Schmeck has been in for Thomas on at least 1 occasion

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Schmeck has been in for Thomas on at least 1 occasion

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

He got part of two drives and some goal line stuff.