GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?

5 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

As pathetic as we played tonight ,im even more disgusted by some of the "fans" on here. Have a good night Y'all. Ill go see if Uncle Jack can soothe my sorrows.

Brutal game. Defense actually did pretty well given the holes they were put in. 

There is no overcoming a terrible game like this by Collaros, or any QB. Think we need to do a better job of getting the ball to our playmakers on short plays when Collaros struggles like this. Maas ensures his speed receivers are getting touches. 

Ugly first game but we will see where it goes. Noel Thorpe is a really good DC and got us again. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Not time to panic...only first game...but not a good start...and reasons for possibly coming out poorly were mentioned...many didn't wanna believe it...and some of the same ol daddy's favorites look to still be an issue...

Not panic no. But if I was Walter’s I might release one of mos crutch guys. 

It is very obvious who participated in preseason and who didn’t! Maybe our training camps have become nothing more than expectations and just to see who of the newbies will make the team. The offense is terrible and the secondary is as it was during preseason…,pathetic! Expectations do not win games execution and attention to detail does. Hopefully Pierce and Younger will take these guys to task because if they don’t this will be a very long year! Very disappointed especially when many of the starters didn’t take a down during preseason! It shows 

Just now, Booch said:

Maybe next game we will see heavy rotation of Fox..Woods and Adams in the middle with Haba and WJ...that's when the defense looked effective...

Maybe put Ayers in too. Maybe Zack will out play tee Martin’s career average.