GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?

Just now, Booch said:

I wonder if media will ask osh the tough questions...and if he has the ability to say..yeah maybe looking back now we may have done things differently....hmmmmmm

Doug Brown might. I doubt we’d get any kind of answer though. 

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

After 4 straight cup appearances 1 loss ain’t gonna cost anyone anything. Some of you are unrealistic

2 bs cup loses that were totally avoidable...and penchant for more of the same do...open yer peepers bud...no body saying be fired from this loss...but if the same stuff continues.....all good coaches eventually do

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

2 bs cup loses that were totally unavoidable...and penchant for more of the same do...open yer peepers bud...

Man. I’m not allowed to say what I want so I’ll just say whatever. You know it. **** it. For you to tell anyone to open their peepers when 4 straight cups and all you do is **** on the team and quite frankly make this site unreadable at times is quite rich. Honestly. I wish you and Mike did play  tonight cuz you’d both be unconscious right now instead of repeating how all knowing you are. 

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Zach having trouble making garbage time throws. Dudes shot man. Looked shot at times last year. Should have kept the dude we developed over the 35 yr old. 

BuT ZaCk hAs a BiG cOnTrAct, and they won cups 5 years ago so they have to keep him forever. 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Man. I’m not allowed to say what I want so I’ll just say whatever. You know it. **** it. For you to tell anyone to open their peepers when 4 straight cups and all you do is **** on the team and quite frankly make this site unreadable at times is quite rich. Honestly. I wish you and Mike did play  tonight cuz you’d both be unconscious right now instead of repeating how all knowing you are. 

2 straight losses...blundered away by coaching basically...say what u want...don't be shy....and nobody said anything about playing...it was in reference to management 

That being said I would fare quite well as I outsize over half the roster...I'd fare just fine thank you very much...

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If only his kid wasn’t seriously ill. 

His grandma died, that’s why he missed the chunk of camp etc. what’s this about his son? 

13 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

only if you pick bombers

Lock of the week is all bombers isn’t it?  Idk I suck at it any way haha 

I gotta say. I’m not sure how (correctly) pointing out that 4 GC appearances could and should have been 4 wins if not for blatantly stupid coaching decisions is “nothing but shitting on the team”

Booch and Mike (and to an extent myself and others) were right. Don’t want to be, but it is what it is. 

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

2 bs cup loses that were totally avoidable...and penchant for more of the same do...open yer peepers bud...no body saying be fired from this loss...but if the same stuff continues.....all good coaches eventually do

Doesn’t matter what happens this year. Those people are gonna say the same thing. He could cut all our players and bring in the riffles lose by 80 every week. 

this year there was 100 percent a partial turning the page and changing some things....but they should have turned 2....and still not too late to do so....but if anyone can't see sitting a buttload of vets all pre-season and not getting some guys in game shape from not doing so didnt have an effect...they are blind and definately drinking the Osh Kool-aide....he has flaws...much like he great attributes...and his flaws been seriously biting us the last few yrs and trumoping his good traits making them moot....every good coach who didn adapt...anc evolve...got snipped....every one will go in a spiral.....is this the start here?...who knows but it's 3 yrs running now it's looking like in some respects....better turn a new page or things may get fugly

Edited by Booch

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Brady didn't fumble. Demski did

My bad. Thinking of the GC still. I stand corrected for sure. Brady was fine. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Thank goodness we have Booch to tell us I Told You So... Just incredible insight. 

Well, I mean..he did. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Thank goodness we have Booch to tell us I Told You So... Just incredible insight. 

never said told you so yet....but u can smell some things....I've been in a "best room ever" situatuion before...and played for and with some coaches guys would "run thru a wall for"....until that room erodes...that wall got a bit too tough, and that coach got jettisoned...it happens....not dsaying it will here now...but a season of more questionable things...and an exit in the big game...or not getting to it even cannot be ignored