GDT Can the Bombers D shutdown the Als?

2 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Agree 100%

I did not have the chance to watch the game as of yet. Did tape it and will replay today but from what am hearing lots of work to do. Looks like both sides of the ball have lots of work to do. I really missed the preseason and all the discussions as just back in North America this week. Life in Brazil is good but TV and CFL coverage sucks!😁 - and for fall weather it was hot hot hot. Had to spend some time in Santiago which was very nice and cool.

3 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Seems other kickers can kick field goals with a chipped ball, unless only the Bombers were so lucky as to get the only chipped balls so far. 

Sarcasm? You realize that after the Bombers game the cfl let teams kick non-chipped balls right?

11 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Seems other kickers can kick field goals with a chipped ball, unless only the Bombers were so lucky as to get the only chipped balls so far. 

They changed the rule after the bombers game that they don't have to kick the chipped ball

On 2024-06-08 at 12:23 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

BBRT worked on the Estadio d Olympico lol

don't I wish. I have an international client (Engineering Firm) that is involved in the precious metals mining industry there and had to make a field trip. Was not all that much fun. Glad to be back in Canada. I did make a stop in Miami on the way back for a day meeting but flew out the next morning. Did not see much of anything other than hotel and airport.

3 hours ago, BBRT said:

don't I wish. I have an international client (Engineering Firm) that is involved in the precious metals mining industry there and had to make a field trip. Was not all that much fun. Glad to be back in Canada. I did make a stop in Miami on the way back for a day meeting but flew out the next morning. Did not see much of anything other than hotel and airport.

So when you said it was nice and cool - you were talking about the weather? 😁