CTV to air Grey Cup and other games - about time

The Canadian Football League and Bell Media are proud to welcome the 111th Grey Cup on Sunday, November 17, to Canada’s most-watched conventional television network – CTV.

In addition, beginning on September 7 with the Labour Day Weekend Rematch featuring the Saskatchewan Roughriders visiting the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Saturday afternoon CFL contests will be broadcast exclusively on CTV with kickoff times shifting from 4 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET.

CTV and TSN will carry the Eastern Semi-final on November 2 and the Eastern Final on November 9, while retaining their previously planned starts at 3 p.m. ET.

https://www.cfl.ca/2024/06/06/the-biggest-game-on-the-biggest-stage-111th-grey-cup-set-to-shine-on-ctv/

Are there really that many people who don’t have access to tsn? I dunno. Maybe in the 80s but in 2024? I dunno. Now my cabin has a satellite dish and there’s cell phones. If ppl wanted to watch they would find a way. I’m not sure ctv changes the overall numbers that much anymore. 

16 hours ago, Goalie said:

Are there really that many people who don’t have access to tsn? I dunno. Maybe in the 80s but in 2024? I dunno. Now my cabin has a satellite dish and there’s cell phones. If ppl wanted to watch they would find a way. I’m not sure ctv changes the overall numbers that much anymore. 

Of course it'll change it. CTV is a regular tv network & TSN is cable. TSN has 5 channels. Sometines CFL games are on the other channels like TSN 3 or 4. Not on the main channel they subscribe to.