Kenny Lawler.

4 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Agree with this. I think Buck struggles hard at adjusting in-game. 

Yah he does, still hasn't figured out that 2011 GC loss to Lulay and the Lions were he struggled woefully to move the ball all damn game.  Since that painful day I've lost faith in his ability to figure anything out on the go.  If it wasn't for LaPo's inherited playbook to use as a roadmap, I suspect he'd be sitting in his office with a paper bag over his head mumbling to himself between long drawn out pauses.

16 hours ago, voodoochylde said:

Then I look at a team like the Argos or Lions and envy their receiving depth .. they always seem to have someone new, each year, capable of stepping in and making an impact.

I also think Buck isn't exactly an offensive mastermind (and is somewhat handicapped having cut his teeth under LaPo).

because their staff loks past tenure and yrs in league...and go with talent and hunger....not complacency and familiarity....

It'll take these new receivers a few games to figure out the waggle, the routes, the width of the field, 3 downs: Canadian football. I would like to see Chris Streveler catch a pass vs Ottawa, and some quick hits to Augustine and Strev to counter our questionable pass pro and QB with itchy feet.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I will say - I’m excited to see Wheatfall play. I think he’s going to do well and I think we’re going to wonder why he didn’t start the year instead of Wilson.

Same. He looks and plays a lot like Kenny Lawler. We need someone to step up in a big way and I think it could be him. 

19 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Same. He looks and plays a lot like Kenny Lawler. We need someone to step up in a big way and I think it could be him. 

Definitely need someone to step up and he'll be a very interesting watch tomorrow..........

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I will say - I’m excited to see Wheatfall play. I think he’s going to do well and I think we’re going to wonder why he didn’t start the year instead of Wilson.

Wilson has caught every pass thrown his way in every game he's played so far, throw him more passes and you may see why they chose him over Wheatfall.

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

He's an MMA fighter now

He's been fighting for at least 5 years out in BC.  Watched his last fight on UFC Fight Pass and it won KO of the night... Too bad for him he was on the wrong end of the KO!

3 hours ago, Mike said:

First out in lock of the week this year has to fight him 

100% sure there are a few people on this board that could take that fight!