WEEK TWO GAMEDAY THREAD - BOMBERS @ REDBLACKS

6 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

The previous GDT's were all created by the same poster so is it a coincidence that we lost all those games?

futurama-scruffy-take-out-ban-hammer-ggb

Thank you for your submission. 

Our commitment to service remains unchanged and we are happy to share that after a thorough investigation, our team has come to a decision. The poster in question is banned from creating gameday threads for 72 years, effective immediately. 

If you wish to appeal our decision, you may contact me for an address to direct your non-refundable $50 appeal fee. If you wish to thank us for our decision, you may contact me for an address to direct your non-refundable $49 thank you fee.

- Management

It's a big tone setter tonight for the stretch leading up to LD. Gotta respond to getting the crap kicked out of us last week. I have some hope that Biggie will be used better under JY, and play better behind the new DL guys. Least I sure hope so, hope he's healthy enough. 

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

The exhuberance is overwhelming Bubba.......kind of how I feel approaching this one

Hard to get excited for the 2nd preseason game for the vets, I get it. 

If Biggie is allowed to play like an actual seek and destroy mlb....I actually think he will be just fine....allowed to keep play in front of him and read whats going on....not forced to plug up the line....drop0 all over the field then have to come from distance to make a play....or always be in back side pursuit wearing him out....let the play come to him going downhill in the middle...and middle flats....between the L.O.S and the edge of the second level...I bet you see a world of difference

Let him play the middle ala Barrin Simpson or Aaron Brown...thats where at this point in his career he will still excel

No Olivera means the offence will abandon the run quickly if we can't get anything established with Augustine.   Same will be true if we continue to use Strev as a gadget guy and he is repeatedly stuffed.  That will make our offence 1 dimensional and cause Zach to force a play to happen which leads to 2-outs or worse, turnovers.  

Hopefully the rust is off the offence.  I'm excited to see what Wheaton can do.

2 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

TSN has the game listed at 7:30pm.  Is that Ottawa time?  So 5:30 pacific.

It's a 6:30 start.  I believe TSN is listing things in Eastern Time Zone (aka center of the universe time) .   I got confused the other day when the listed the 8:30 PM start for the Oilers/Panthers game, when it started at 7:30 PM and I missed all but 2 mins of the first.

12 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

TSN has the game listed at 7:30pm.  Is that Ottawa time?  So 5:30 pacific.

7:30 in Ottawa is 6:30 in Winnipeg which is 4:30 Pacific... not sure why you care about pacific time, unless you live in BC

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

7:30 in Ottawa is 6:30 in Winnipeg which is 4:30 Pacific... not sure why you care about pacific time, unless you live in BC

I live in the bush outside of Creston BC.  Nothing changes here, not even the time.  So it gets really confusing as part of the time we're on MST and the rest PST.