WEEK TWO GAMEDAY THREAD - BOMBERS @ REDBLACKS

1 minute ago, Jets said:

I'd be fine starting Kramdi at S or SAM if it meant we could roster another american on DL or OL.  We're getting beat in the trenches again pretty badly.

Kramdi is basically starting on D.  He's playing almost every down.

The whole depth chart thing and "starting" is overblown.  Means nothing for reps or even covering ratio requirements.

You could be lining up for a 20 yard game winning FG, they call it for lightning, sit for an hour and other team wins.

Just now, Jets said:

I'd be fine starting Kramdi at S or SAM if it meant we could roster another american on DL or OL.  We're getting beat in the trenches again pretty badly.

Woli, Demski, Ford, Eli, Either Dobson or Wallace, Brady and Jake Kelly (when healthy- Kramdi/Shmeckel switching in on D if not) should be our 7, imo. 

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kramdi is basically starting on D.  He's playing almost every down.

The whole depth chart thing and "starting" is overblown.  Means nothing for reps or even covering ratio requirements.

You could be lining up for a 20 yard game winning FG, they call it for lightning, sit for an hour and other team wins.

Kramdi is starting at Sam. Karamoko has been playing a lot of reps as a back up though  

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

Woli, Demski, Ford, Eli, Either Dobson or Wallace, Brady and Jake Kelly (when healthy- Kramdi/Shmeckel switching in on D if not) should be our 7, imo. 

Jake Kelly?  Might turn into something and be useful but I don't get why you think he's better than Kramdi today.  Kramdi is a solid player.

Anyways, the more Canadians we have capable of being role players the better.  That's all you need to satsify the ratio.  "Starting" doesn't mean on the field every single play especially on D.

1 minute ago, BomberBall. said:

What are the odds of any real changes happening?  I guess some will occur because of injury, but what else?

Only happens if the problem players physically can’t play. That’s it. 

Kramdi isn't an everydown guy...always a second to late and has no clue how to jump a ball...can't tackle worth crap either

Holm...for all the praise he gets..offers zero physicality and can't tackle either...for all the fancy feet and supposed speed he should have pails of picks....he good tho after the fact

BA too...needs to wrap guys up as opposed to the kill shot

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Jake Kelly?  Might turn into something and be useful but I don't get why you think he's better than Kramdi today.  Kramdi is a solid player.

Anyways, the more Canadians we have capable of being role players the better.  That's all you need to satsify the ratio.  "Starting" doesn't mean on the field every single play especially on D.

I’d rather see an American at dime and I’m not sure that Kramdi would be an every down safety. You’d know better than me though. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

How much more leash should Zach get? 

The OL may get him hurt before he needs a leash

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Kramdi is starting at Sam. Karamoko has been playing a lot of reps as a back up though  

And if we wanted to be the best we could have Cole should have been "given" SAM and Thomas "rewarded" WIL...With Wilson playing the spare guy Cole role and Gemmel..Ayers.. as the DI