WEEK TWO GAMEDAY THREAD - BOMBERS @ REDBLACKS

Just now, Booch said:

What's coaches excuse post game if we lose this time..."gee...maybe I should have dressed a similar roster so injuries didn't cripple us"

Next week......tbd

That’s a good team it was closer than it looked they made a couple plays we missed a couple. I’ll have to watch the film to know exactly but we will burn it and not talk about it right after. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Very short overlap, but also feel like the more impact Buck has had on the offense that more hit and miss its become. Obviously not all on him as the personnel has changed (and fallen off) too but it feels like we have no intermediate pass game.  

It’s hard to say. I think it’s regressed with Collaros honestly

Just now, wbbfan said:

That’s a good team it was closer than it looked they made a couple plays we missed a couple. I’ll have to watch the film to know exactly but we will burn it and not talk about it right after. 

And not change the process...

17 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I still think LaPo, for all his many faults, did a much better job with Collaros than Buck has. LaPo's conservative nature seemed to cancel out Colllaros' ultra-aggressive mentality.

You mean 1 regular season game and 3 playoff games at least one of which streveler flat out won for the team?