WEEK TWO GAMEDAY THREAD - BOMBERS @ REDBLACKS

Just now, Jets said:

How many losses will it take before they stop saying "yeah we'll burn the tape on that one and get em next week" and actually make some bigger changes? 

My bet is at least 4.

18.....well...19 as we bow out the west semi.....if we even get there

Just now, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I hope that if there are enough losses that pile up, MOS finally gets things fixed.  I am oddly optimistic that he would eventually.

Judging by his post game comments he’s delusional 

Just now, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I hope that if there are enough losses that pile up, MOS finally gets things fixed.  I am oddly optimistic that he would eventually.

well....it's been ongoing now better part of over 2 yrs....I wouldn't be too optomistic on that...his post game interview hints that he has nary a clue on a few things

1 minute ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

What is it that makes you optimistic? Genuine question 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I recommend reading them, you might learn something

Rather not- early on, I found your posts are generally snide, somewhat condescending, and mildly offensive at times. The quote above being the most recent example.

Sorry you’re mad that I'm right.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Just now, Mike said:

What is it that makes you optimistic? Genuine question 

I second that....and dont wanna here 4 grey cup appearances either...we got to 4 in spite of a lot of lunacy

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

well....it's been ongoing now better part of over 2 yrs....I wouldn't be too optomistic on that...his post game interview hints that he has nary a clue on a few things

The Sheldon Cooper of the CFL...........

For as bad as we've looked in the first two games, there are somethings that we have the ability to fix, if the coaching staff chooses to. 

We've also been hurt by injuries early on so not all is lost yet but changes do need to be made.  Maintaining the status quo will not work.

1 minute ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Rather not- early on, I found your posts are generally snide, somewhat condescending, and mildly offensive at times. The quote above being the most recent example.

Sorry you’re mad that I'm right.

Sorry that you feel that way. I tend to not let my heart get in the way of facts and logic and as grossed out as I am that this is still happening, I’ll remind you that I took a lot of **** for my “snide condescending” take on things last year when it came to our team and our coach and we’re now a year further along and literally everything I was criticized for ended up being nearly bang on.

My assessment of individual players and what not is nowhere near up to par compared to some guys around here like JBR, Booch, wbbfan and others but I don’t think you’re going to find much evidence to suggest I wasn’t deadly accurate about the overall direction of our team

If you like feel good losing, good for you. I don’t.

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

For as bad as we've looked in the first two games, there are somethings that we have the ability to fix, if the coaching staff chooses to. 

We've also been hurt by injuries early on so not all is lost yet but changes do need to be made.  Maintaining the status quo will not work.

Fair all the way around...

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

yup...some injuries are hurting us big time....but the reluctance to roster our best roster is hurting us more....and the lack of actual coaching and getting the pulse of the room compounding it