GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

Is Brady actually mad? I mean dude missed training camp and hasn’t practiced. What do you expect Brady. 240k plus and hasn’t even practiced yet. I’m not sure how to feel either. 

Edited by Goalie

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

they do....and asked why we dont use the Nationalized rule...and other things...I think Osh got word from above to start using it...especially with our injury issues

FWIW, one of the BC-residents (but a Bomber fan) who posts on the other board, was in for the season opener and mentioned that he had run into and had a short conversation with Wade Miller at the pre-game tailgating party. The BC-Bomber fan gave the impression that Miller was aware of "issues" and that they would be addressed. Who knows?

12 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

FWIW, one of the BC-residents (but a Bomber fan) who posts on the other board, was in for the season opener and mentioned that he had run into and had a short conversation with Wade Miller at the pre-game tailgating party. The BC-Bomber fan gave the impression that Miller was aware of "issues" and that they would be addressed. Who knows?

Who's on first.

16 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

O'Shea had some beef with Harris and off-season conditioning at the end.  Wonder if something similar going on here the way he talked about availability to practice.

Brady tweaked something in the off-season. I am just wondering if he pushed himself too hard.

So if Brady is mad.....be mad and I hope he places that anger, whenever he gets the rock, right at the Leo's D line''''in other words punish the buggers ...When he gets rolling it's like trying to stop a bull ,who's looking for something to take apart.....I think we need that to snap out of the doldrums on offence....Take it to them and don't let upand who knows we might come away with the 2 pts.....GOBIGBLUE