GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

Just now, Atomic said:

Now that I think about it I'm not sure I've ever seen a clock-start be reviewed ... In any sport, ever.

Yep.  Completely insane when there's no tenths of a second on the clock.  I've seen it in basketball games at different levels, but that clock has tenths of a second.

Like we don't know if the clock was 5.9 or 5.0.  Nor do they in the command centre.

We've got a lot of injuries on that DL... I'm not gonna start slamming a bunch of rookies. I honest to God had no idea who the big (I assume Canadian??) DE was that had a knock down... Never heard of that guy. It's a mess for sure. But don't worry, Willie told me in the pre game on OB how much of a leader he is....... He'll get it done single handedly....

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

We've got a lot of injuries on that DL... I'm not gonna start slamming a bunch of rookies. I honest to God had no idea who the big (I assume Canadian??) DE was that had a knock down... Never heard of that guy. It's a mess for sure. But don't worry, Willie told me in the pre game on OB how much of a leader he is....... He'll get it done single handedly....

Willie is the issue.  Him being relied upon.

Get a bunch of hungry guys out there.

Why the **** are we having Lapo talk about Edmonton for his analysis at halftime of a BC-Winnipeg game?

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Yep.  Completely insane when there's no tenths of a second on the clock.  I've seen it in basketball games at different levels, but that clock has tenths of a second.

Like we don't know if the clock was 5.9 or 5.0.  Nor do they in the command centre.

They do. The timer reset it to 5 seconds right before.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Yup the rookies have been the ONLY ones showing any motor, speed or strength.  Jefferson spent most of his snaps hopping around trying to see what VA would do next.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

They do. The timer reset it to 5 seconds right before.

5.0?  How the hell do the teams know the range of 9/10th's of a second?

I don't see any justification to make that call.  If the ball is dead at 55 seconds and the clock runs to 53...they can wind it back up because they can see that by lining up game clock to video.  This is just a complete guess on the call to end the half.  Could err on side of either team but no way to be precise and therefore can't make the call.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

That’s Owen Hart EDIT:Whoops Hubert rather lol, he looked pretty good in the second preseason game too 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

Well that wasn't close.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

5.0?  How the hell do the teams know the range of 9/10th's of a second?

I don't see any justification to make that call.  If the ball is dead at 55 seconds and the clock runs to 53...they can wind it back up because they can see that by lining up game clock to video.  This is just a complete guess on the call to end the half.  Could err on side of either team but no way to be precise and therefore can't make the call.

I agree the call was crap. But I assume the scoreboard works in whole seconds when you set it, is all 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Well that wasn't close.

I agree the call was crap. But I assume the scoreboard works in whole seconds when you set it, is all 

Yeah so the clock wouldn't drop from 5 to 4 immediately on the snap like they seem to think it should have.

So much to say...but WHy even bother...condensed version...our punter is utterly useless...Thomas...why so many snaps...equally useless...kolo...still gets bullied around and pushed into qb ...Still don't get the Kramdi love...still can't tackle...has zero anticipation and gets faked out way too often...our HC...clueless and stupid decisions continue