GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Look at Thomas get stuff disengage change gaps and get stuffed again 

Block to the back in the back field 

He's utterly useless and takes most reps...I would shed no tears if they canned osh as this is his mess....he has ran his course here and in my opinion it looks to me that a lot of vets have quit....and the BO b.s...isn't a good look either...trying to prove a point? Send a message? Whatever it is it's a joke

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

Crappy O line? What where? VA 3 has all frikkin day. What a joke.  WJ ,BA ,Biggie .nah. Bye Bye. And not to mention Jake.

A big chunk of our dl is junk. If we played Hubert Adams woods ali we’d get much better pressure 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

He's utterly useless and takes most reps...I would shed no tears if they canned osh as this is his mess....he has ran his course here and in my opinion it looks to me that a lot of vets have quit....and the BO b.s...isn't a good look either...trying to prove a point? Send a message? Whatever it is it's a joke

Only ways we get away from Thomas gimping our D is if he gets carted off for good or mos does. Hate this soo much 

4 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

I've been around long enough to know this feeling well.  Fielding a team that can't do ****!  Doesn't matter what side of the ball you're on.  I can feel another very...very long Grey Cup drought coming on!

I’m not liking what you’re feeling.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Cover 3 but he's completely fixated on McInnis who is in Holm's area.  Hollins is inside of McInnis the entire play from snap to catch and Alexander never even recognizes him.

Cover 1 or 3 he needs to keep deep contain and inside leverage with the db in trail. The db can always slide down if it’s thrown under too. Ba is just cooked. 

Kola snaps a holy roller lmao