GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

My old lady wanted me to go to her friend's birthday tonight and I had to fight to stay home and watch the game. I had to watch the first two games on replay because I was busy. But I was sure we were gonna win this one. I wanted to watch it live.

I should have just gone to the birthday party. I actually like her friend. I don't know how I feel about this team though.

this Bomber defence is ....simply put CRAP.....We seemed toget the O going BUT shite the bed on D........Injuries to the D.... seem to have scuttled this attempt at a win ....How can you be considered to be a professional team when you field a bunch of junk like that defence .....Looking at a very looooong year guys.....and unacceptable

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Saying that, injuries are absolutely killing this defense

Wr core is banged up but performing 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Is the moral of the story that we need to cut some vets and put some young guys on the field in hopes that they can catch on quickly and perform better?   Or is this a Younger issue?

Cut. 

You can blame veterans playing like trash, dumb roster moves, injuries and it’s all valid to a point.
Bottom line, anyone who’s even watched a single Bomber game in the last year, let alone Jordan Younger, has no business calling cover zero in that situation. 
Inexcusable, piss poor, brain dead, absolute dumbass call. Unbelievable. 

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

You can blame veterans playing like trash, dumb roster moves, injuries and it’s all valid to a point.
Bottom line, anyone who’s even watched a single Bomber game in the last year, let alone Jordan Younger, has no business calling cover zero in that situation. 
Inexcusable, piss poor, brain dead, absolute dumbass call. Unbelievable. 

I get you, and it’s not the convention, but it can work. Just not with the dl we roll out or with ba. And we got both. 

Time for some change. Gotta do some thing. 

2 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Hollins celebrating at the end of the game like they won the western final. Throwing his helmet and everything. What a joke

Yeah they did that the first game here last year too, then they got porked by the Bombers 3 weeks later and embarassed here in the west final. Clown team. Better than us right now, but still a clown team.