GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Also literally just line up 8 guys on the line and don't disguise at all.  Adams even hesitated and they didn't get home.

All night- he had all the time in the world- MFr gone and finished War and peace back there tonight. AND HE;s Dyslexic!

3 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Aaaand they certainly didnt execute it either, 

It’s so telegraphed though, you could have 8 prime Jackson Jeffcoats lined up there and it would be useless if they know it’s coming every single time. 

Just having BA on the field is a liability.  Giving him that responsibility on that kind of a play is garbage coaching. 

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Also literally just line up 8 guys on the line and don't disguise at all.  Adams even hesitated and they didn't get home.

I absolutely detest when I see biggie go up the middle on a blitz, running right at the lineman with no disguise. I know gap coverage or something like that blah blah blah

Some things I’ll never forget in life. One of them was a shell shocked Tim Burke being interviewed after whatever preseason game where we were blown out leading to a winless preseason. He shares some pleasantries and basically said we’re good, it’s preseason. I ate it up (knowing it was bullshit)  because I wanted it to be better. Well we know how that went… 

Preseason this year, winless lethargic and nothing to show for it, O’Shea gives me Tim Burke vibes…4 seasons of success tell me to get over my trauma. It’s not like that … is it? Father Time is relentless and I think as a few on this  board have been pointing for the last two years we’ve hung on too long to our veteran talent too long. 

here we are…where’s the Joey Elliot highlights? Sigh. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I could have sworn is was our younger guys not producing. Jefferson being doubled on every down. The young guys with easy assignments needs to be taking advantage of that. 

I’m not letting anyone off the hook but your best players have to produce whether being single or doubled covered. That’s what they are compensated for not I’m freeing up space for other players to do their thing.

9 minutes ago, BennyT said:

Some things I’ll never forget in life. One of them was a shell shocked Tim Burke being interviewed after whatever preseason game where we were blown out leading to a winless preseason. He shares some pleasantries and basically said we’re good, it’s preseason. I ate it up (knowing it was bullshit)  because I wanted it to be better. Well we know how that went… 

Preseason this year, winless lethargic and nothing to show for it, O’Shea gives me Tim Burke vibes…4 seasons of success tell me to get over my trauma. It’s not like that … is it? Father Time is relentless and I think as a few on this  board have been pointing for the last two years we’ve hung on too long to our veteran talent too long. 

52-0 against Hamilton in exhibition. I’ll never forget his pregame interview, a very affable “I don’t know, we could get blasted”

Never heard anything like it. 

10 minutes ago, BennyT said:

2 seasons of success and 2 more of almost. 

Without several boneheaded coaching decisions, it’s a 4 cup run. 

Nothing can take 2019/21 away from us but the rest of it honestly leaves me a little sour. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

My "Living In AB And Flying Home For Games" STH pack has always been as much about seeing family as going to the games, BUT..... I'm not excited about the next games we're coming home for......... 😭

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My "Living In AB And Flying Home For Games" STH pack has always been as much about seeing family as going to the games, BUT..... I'm not excited about the next games we're coming home for......... 😭

Bro, I have a trip to Hamilton planned again for the road game..

I'm just saying it FEELS like, compared to the rest of the teams we've seen play this season, we are BY FAR the worst.... Like feels like the LOLks of recent years. Feels like. Maybe somewhat based on how good we HAVE BEEN in recent years...

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Todaso 

You live for this ****...