GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You live for this ****...

You think so, eh? My apologies to you directly because you’re about to catch the brunt of my frustration on this reply and it’s not specifically directed at you so I apologize in advance.

I’m tired of this dumbass rhetoric that I appreciate or enjoy seeing this team fail. Just because I don’t unequivocally sing kumbuyah and worship the ground they walk on doesn’t mean I don’t cheer for them and hope for success.

You (this is directly at you) can sit there and crow about how amazing you are because you go to games every year all the way from Alberta. Props to you. In 21 years, I’ve missed an amount of home games you can count on one hand, this year will be my 17th Labour Day in a row which will put me down for attending every single one I’ve been allowed to be on the bus for legally, I’ve been to three Grey Cups, the list goes on and on and I’m not less than as a fan just because I don’t suck them off without question. Getting tired of the implication that I enjoy seeing them fail, I ******* hate it. Overall? 0/10 summer thanks to the Bombers. It sucks. I’m just like all of us, I wanna see us smash heads every time we go out on the field. Period.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

You think so, eh? My apologies to you directly because you’re about to catch the brunt of my frustration on this reply and it’s not specifically directed at you so I apologize in advance.

I’m tired of this dumbass rhetoric that I appreciate or enjoy seeing this team fail. Just because I don’t unequivocally sing kumbuyah and worship the ground they walk on doesn’t mean I don’t cheer for them and hope for success.

You (this is directly at you) can sit there and crow about how amazing you are because you go to games every year all the way from Alberta. Props to you. In 21 years, I’ve missed an amount of home games you can count on one hand, this year will be my 17th Labour Day in a row which will put me down for attending every single one I’ve been allowed to be on the bus for legally, I’ve been to three Grey Cups, the list goes on and on and I’m not less than as a fan just because I don’t suck them off without question. Getting tired of the implication that I enjoy seeing them fail, I ******* hate it. Overall? 0/10 summer thanks to the Bombers. It sucks. I’m just like all of us, I wanna see us smash heads every time we go out on the field. Period.

Honestly though.  You come in a thread and don't discuss anything related to football.  You're getting the attention you're asking for.

Kind of shitty to have a GDT discussion dragged into this swamp.  You make it about you and then complain if someone follows you down the path.

20 minutes ago, SteakTips said:

0-18 may be real.

Perfect storm of mismanagement and bad luck.

Nah we have 3 games against Sask

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

At least you directed all that at just.....him.....

Losing (we are starting to remember again)  stings, alright....

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Honestly though.  You come in a thread and don't discuss anything related to football.  You're getting the attention you're asking for.

Kind of shitty to have a GDT discussion dragged into this swamp.  You make it about you and then complain if someone follows you down the path.

If you say so. That’s your opinion brother, I respect you and your contributions and appreciate hearing your thoughts. 

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

👏👏👏

Just now, rebusrankin said:

We earned 2021 too. Don't sell that INT or Nichols making a heck of a player at the goal line short.

More the INT being a fluke...

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

To help clear up your confusion on me saying enough about this 0-18 silliness. We are not going 0 and 18.

Even the LOLks didn't go Oh Fer.... We'll get a couple. But we're absolutely the LOLks of this year. 

I’ll be honest, I didn’t think them crapping out would feel this rough, thought the good years would soften it more. 
I think I’m mostly still mad about those last 2 GC games, ESPECIALLY not getting the 3peat. In bloody goddamned Regina of all places. 
Venting here, but **** Dakota Proukop for throwing it and **** Buck for calling that awful awful pass play with all the momentum in the world. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I’ll be honest, I didn’t think them crapping out would feel this rough, thought the good years would soften it more. 
I think I’m mostly still mad about those last 2 GC games, ESPECIALLY not getting the 3peat. In bloody goddamned Regina of all places. 
Venting here, but **** Dakota Proukop for throwing it and **** Buck for calling that awful awful pass play with all the momentum in the world. 

This is just focusing on all the wrong things right now. We have bigger fish to fry (aka cut from the team altogether...) 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

Alexander, biggie, Thomas should not see another snap this year. And if Jefferson could play the entire game the way he played the last 5 minutes, he'd be an absolute monster.

Ok maybe not, not another snap....but somethings gotta happen to get this Defence an identity. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Google thing we developed our QB of the future for this very occasi...oh...dang.

I still have faith in Streveler...but I bet Collaros would take a cut

Edited by Bigblue204