3 stars and some turds

I liked Bonds/Bridges on one side, once Nichols comes back we might be on to something. Bighill and Wilson were uninspiring but ultimately I don't think they are the problem. Kramdi/Holm/BA are suspect on the back end. And the DL is getting very little pressure. The DL, I think, is the core issue.

On offence it's actually not that bad. I liked the way it looked, I liked the way they used Streveler, but they just didn't execute on a couple key plays. Woli is leading by example the way a veteran player should. I thought this was probably Lofton's best game, and the OL in general looked competent.

But they're just a day late, a dollar short when it matters.

Good 

1. Andre Proulx for being the most entertaining official in the history of pro sports. 
2. Demski, the only veteran worth his pay tonight. 
3. Fayed. He’s a keeper. 

HH. Hubert. Late round Canadian playing above and beyond any expectation. 

Bad

1. Younger. This **** ain’t working. 

2. Bighill. Love him, totally respect everything he’s done for this organization. Totally finished as a player. 

3. MOS. We’ve all said it and read it. This is really bad. 

Crappy Honker- TSN ignoring an injury to a league superstar to talk about what number Keric Wheatfall likes. 

37 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Was there a single good vet on D today?

Not a one. Best players on D tonight were Bonds, Hubert and Fayed. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Good 

1. Andre Proulx for being the most entertaining official in the history of pro sports. 
2. Demski, the only veteran worth his pay tonight. 
3. Fayed. He’s a keeper. 

HH. Hubert. Late round Canadian playing above and beyond any expectation. 

Bad

1. Younger. This **** ain’t working. 

2. Bighill. Love him, totally respect everything he’s done for this organization. Totally finished as a player. 

3. MOS. We’ve all said it and read it. This is really bad. 

Crappy Honker- TSN ignoring an injury to a league superstar to talk about what number Keric Wheatfall likes. 

I love how AP always seems irritated and would rather be somewhere else than officiating a game. Classic. He is fun to watch and listen to. I literally thought he was going to swear something in French at the time keepers today. lol.

1. Strev - brought the fire and the emotion that this team seriously lacks. It’s contagious stuff. Ask 

2.Woli - brought it for sure. 

3. Hubert and Fayad. Both looked solid. 

HH Castillo. 

BA Biggie Willy look done. Thomas is beyond done. Time to make a statement and release a Vet or 2. 

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I love how AP always seems irritated and would rather be somewhere else than officiating a game. Classic. He is fun to watch and listen to. I literally thought he was going to swear something in French at the time keepers today. lol.

Right? I’ve seen him straight up mean mug the QB while calling Intentional Grounding. 

Also this,

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The O vets showed up , mostly, for sure.

For sure. I have a hard time faulting Demski after two incredible catches in the last two weeks, but that wide open drop is almost unforgivable... Woof. 

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Shoutout to Brandon Alexander for being the one guy who can make me forget how horrendous Adam Bighill is

At this point in his career, BA is too stiff to be called a pylon. Good thing he was able to participate in training camp so we could find that out before games mattered

To soften the blow, add JT, BA and AB to the coaching squad and package their cuts as ‘transition’.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

At this point I just feel sad for BA... I absolutely loved that guy in his prime. He's roasted and toasted. 

I don’t get how mo leggett got discarded soo quick after his injury but ba have multiple keeps getting run out. He can’t play any more, and can’t even make the right decisions. Don’t get it.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

To soften the blow, add JT, BA and AB to the coaching squad and package their cuts as ‘transition’.

Tbh the way they are playing with a lack of any heart or desire I wouldn’t take em on the staff either. I love the legacy of biggie and ba here, but they’re ruining it. I’d rather see a couple years of separation first. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I don’t get how mo leggett got discarded soo quick after his injury but ba have multiple keeps getting run out. He can’t play any more, and can’t even make the right decisions. Don’t get it.

Tbh the way they are playing with a lack of any heart or desire I wouldn’t take em on the staff either. I love the legacy of biggie and ba here, but they’re ruining it. I’d rather see a couple years of separation first. 

If it gets them off the field, I think that’s the price we need to pay.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I liked Bonds/Bridges on one side, once Nichols comes back we might be on to something. Bighill and Wilson were uninspiring but ultimately I don't think they are the problem. Kramdi/Holm/BA are suspect on the back end. And the DL is getting very little pressure. The DL, I think, is the core issue.

On offence it's actually not that bad. I liked the way it looked, I liked the way they used Streveler, but they just didn't execute on a couple key plays. Woli is leading by example the way a veteran player should. I thought this was probably Lofton's best game, and the OL in general looked competent.

But they're just a day late, a dollar short when it matters.

That's pretty fair. I think our LB is a problem but they're not the biggest. Dline has to play better. 

Not sure why buck refused to get Streveler involved when he was on the field running routes over and over. Change it up. Maybe I'm missing something on that?