3 stars and some turds

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

For sure. I have a hard time faulting Demski after two incredible catches in the last two weeks, but that wide open drop is almost unforgivable... Woof. 

Demski touched the ball with one finger, he's good but not that good.  Must be important for you to point out this flaw in a spectacular performance to bring it up twice.

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

From my perspective the only thing he could have done differently is lay out and hope

Yeah, my first thought was if he just would have hopped/jumped a bit, not even layout he would have caught it with ease. Its almost like it surprised him a bit.

I’ll say this. If you don’t trust the highest paid player in the league to make 3rd and 6 then why is he the highest paid guy in the league. Collaros is also on the back 9 of his career like a few of the other guys. Thomas Biggie Kyrie BA neufeld are all near the end. They all on the green putting at 18. 

Osh needs to tell them they didn’t Make the cut tho. Until that happens we don’t win. Jake Thomas playing 80 percent of the reps= we don’t win. Willy looking like he could care less = not gonna win. Hubert outplaying him = cut in my opinion. Biggie and BA and Kyrie always a step or 2 behind. Hell 3 or 4 steps behind. That’s 2 or even all 3 where BA has been torched and forgot how to tackle. At what point. I hope it’s either you start cutting these guys or it’s your ass is gone scenario with O’Shea. 

I actually get the 3 and 6 logic. But the D couldn’t stop a peewee team. Ppl talk about for every rookie you play but what about for every washed up vet you play, you probably lose more. 

15 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Most every play he’s on he’s just trotting around watching a football game unfold before him. We shouldn’t be fielding players as spectators. 

I saw him get penetration once... and he was still being mugged so couldn't do anything anyway. Just totally worthless at this point.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

The Dave Ritchie Curse

Walters signed Thomas and Alexander as FAs in the off season so unfortunately it’s not just O’Shea. Could have just let them walk or release them also. 

28 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

I can't really fault him for playing that way. Achieve nothing and be gassed in the 4th Q

So the vets are there to not make plays I suppose. With the injury situation this is when you not only want but need your vets and higher paid guys to step up. He didn’t. It was the rooks making plays. 

12 minutes ago, Goalie said:

So the vets are there to not make plays I suppose. With the injury situation this is when you not only want but need your vets and higher paid guys to step up. He didn’t. It was the rooks making plays. 

Not what I meant. They are rostering others who are almost spectators. The rookies won't be busting their butts much longer either.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

You mean the "drop" that was over thrown and demski was barely able to get a finger on it.

A guy once told me that if a receiver can get his hand on it at all, then he should have caught it....... Now who the hell was it that told me.................