SNF Elks @ Argos GDT

16 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I hate the ones where it's a completely incidental graze to make a guy down.  Defender should have to be making an effort to tag the guy down or tackle him.

Err on the side of the big play.

As Ford pointed out, the defender glanced the helmet with his hand “before” the catch was made. But they got a TD almost immediately after. So…

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

As Ford pointed out, the defender glanced the helmet with his hand “before” the catch was made. But they got a TD almost immediately after. So…

That same arm tapped the receiver on the shoulder while the DB was going ass over tea kettle and the receiver had the ball.  Clearly touched him when he had possession, but just completely incidental the guy wasn't making any effort to take Mitchell down.  So I'd say should be a TD.

It's not particularly close that we are the worst team in the league. I'm honestly debating going to that **** hole McMahon next weekend because we're absolutely going to lose...

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's not particularly close that we are the worst team in the league. I'm honestly debating going to that **** hole McMahon next weekend because we're absolutely going to lose...

Go to the game. Win or lose that's your club. You've stuck by them through worse when they had no hope.

This year, they may actually pull their heads out and be a veteran team that comes together for a late run.

As for the 18 time Champions: our rookies at corner are getting torched. And until they figure it out, we literally have no backups for them on the depth chart. This is a big issue. Great athletes... But MBT (who we have to say can still zip that ball) took advantage of them all night.

Edit to add: I'd be remiss if I didn't give laurels to Cameron Dukes. 18/21 and two of those weren't misses, they were throwaways. And he's a murderer in the Red Zone.

Edited by bluto

5 minutes ago, bluto said:

Go to the game. Win or lose that's your club. You've stuck by them through worse when they had no hope.

This year, they may actually pull their heads out and be a veteran team that comes together for a late run.

As for the 18 time Champions: our rookies at corner are getting torched. And until they figure it out, we literally have no backups for them on the depth chart. This is a big issue. Great athletes... But MBT (who we have to say can still zip that ball) took advantage of them all night.

Yeah, go to the games.  
I’m not giving up any of my pre-bought tickets, **** it. 
I don’t regret going to any Bomber games, especially ones I’ve travelled for.

Grant and Haggerty flipped the field for us.

I saw someone around here opine that he looked like he'd lost a step... I've seen him in camp, practice and games... That guy's speed just jumps at you. Astonishing.