SNF Elks @ Argos GDT

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

alright I like that one

I say...I say....if that occurs...what becomes of Sir Chadwick and the exorbitant pounds he's being paid....It would be prudent to promptly move on from Mr. Kelly.............................../But that's T.O'S problem.....we have enough of our own

13 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I say...I say....if that occurs...what becomes of Sir Chadwick and the exorbitant pounds he's being paid....It would be prudent to promptly move on from Mr. Kelly.............................../But that's T.O'S problem.....we have enough of our own

AFAIK, his big lump sum was already paid, so hypothetically, dropping him would be after this season... and the Argos end up with a net savings. But Dukes needs to keep this up for awhile yet before that'd become a reality (or even a possibility).

I'm not fussed over it because: i) Like I had said, it's a great problem to potentially have, and ii) I'm more concerned about Montreal and whether or not there's any way that we can stop Fajardo from ritualistically sacrificing our rookie cornerbacks this Friday.

44 minutes ago, bluto said:

AFAIK, his big lump sum was already paid, so hypothetically, dropping him would be after this season... and the Argos end up with a net savings. But Dukes needs to keep this up for awhile yet before that'd become a reality (or even a possibility).

I'm not fussed over it because: i) Like I had said, it's a great problem to potentially have, and ii) I'm more concerned about Montreal and whether or not there's any way that we can stop Fajardo from ritualistically sacrificing our rookie cornerbacks this Friday.

Well I'll be, a legitimate "SCARED OF CODY!"

5 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Well I'll be, a legitimate "SCARED OF CODY!"

More concerned over us having 2 rookies at corner and NO BACKUPS. So when Benjie Franklin was getting killed by MacBeth, we couldn't even sit him to let him watch and figure it out. And let's be fair, Cody's next bad outing this season will be his first one.

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

He's absolutely playing the best football of his life right now. He's probably the best qb in the league as of week 3. VA a close second.

It's only week 3, but Qb efficiency is off the scale so far this year. Usually it's the defences that start strong.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Bluto what’s the deal with Makai Polk 

Yeah, played well and now appears listed on the PR.

No idea. Maybe Herslow got his spot?

Edited by bluto
sp.