2024 NHL Draft

With the Jets trying to get into the at least  top 15( Buffalo or Detroit or?) For McGroarty this could be an interesting draft. Lots of scuttlebutt that Demidov is dropping and Sennecke is rising, it is possible ( if the Jets get in) they might score a guy who drops. Seems like after Celebrini it's wide open...😊

San Jose has buffalos 11th overall now, it’s possible that will be part of a deal for McGroarty. Columbus is apparently interested also. They have a few nice pieces. They also have laine who Ken Wiebe said that the talk around Vegas is laine WANTS to come back here makes me think blockbuster coming. We gonna send salary there way. Maybe it’s Rutger plus plus for laine retained a bit, draft pick or picks and D prospect mateychuk or jiricek even. 

maybe Iafallo and or schmidt or pionk or Iafallo (4million) and Stanley or Appleton maybe. Any laine deal involves salary going back to Columbus 

buffalo also interested. Islanders also. 

Edited by Goalie

Posted (edited)

Too bad the Jets couldn't get into the top 15..maybe there is an NHL player coming back for Mcgroarty?

Hate the Habs think they did really well with Demidov though....

Edited by bb1

Demidov a steal at 5. 

I think maybe Rutger is dealt for a prospect like mateychuk or jirichek or even savoie but could be part of a bigger deal not involving 24 picks. 

I think maybe jets will send a player with Rutger in a trade 

Edited by Goalie