FNF Als @ Argos GDT

Dukes looks over amped. Not cool and collected like he has been.

K'DC hits the hole at 100mph.

Jordan Williams (the new one) is a lot.

Robbie Smith's first step is elite.

Sankey is everywhere.

Fajardo never misses.

Anyone who copied my Philpot lock pick owes me a beer.

12 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Crapardo and the carpet are real chummy and now needs attention

Everytime he gets hit he wants a call

Didn't know if that was coming across on tv. Every time he literally gets touched he does the hands to the sky cry to the ref thing.

13 minutes ago, bluto said:

Didn't know if that was coming across on tv. Every time he literally gets touched he does the hands to the sky cry to the ref thing.

He has been doing that since his Riders days, I guess he thinks that since he won the Grey Cup they should protect him even more

Beaten on offence, defence, teams, X's and O's, discipline...

They kicked our butt.

I'd be concerned if this wasn't June and our team was in full health and playing to its best level. But this isn't anywhere near our best. We may hand these guys a whooping yet.

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Beaten on offence, defence, teams, X's and O's, discipline...

They kicked our butt.

I'd be concerned if this wasn't June and our team was in full health and playing to its best level. But this isn't anywhere near our best. We may hand these guys a whooping yet.

You should be concerned that you got ragdolled by ******* FAJ..... (we were not much better but we are ******* CONCERNED, trust me...)

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

You should be concerned that you got ragdolled by ******* FAJ..... (we were not much better but we are ******* CONCERNED, trust me...)

Of course, you'll never give any credit to Cody Fajardo for anything. No matter how well he's playing. Fajardo's become an elite qb in the CFL whether you choose to be an Osterich & stick your head in the ground in denial. The Als have quietly become a power in the CFL the last 14 games & I can see them repeating as GC Champs if things keep going this way for them. Their defense is outstanding.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

If there are still people in denial over Fajardo and his Als, they need to step back and have another look.

AL have 12 wins in their last 12 games. That doesn't happen by accident. Maas has figured out how to make Fajardo a real CFL qb and who woulda thought it starts with the Oline? 

Their Defense is good enough to keep them in any game even with Fajardo playing poorly. Special teams get them out of some holes. They're looking solid right now. But no one wins a grey cup in July.

One thing that stuck out to me is just how good both those teams are at LB, I mean right now the Mtrl LB crew is playing unbelievable.... but T.O is no slouch at LB......

Not to pile on our team, but watching Sanky and Beverette dominate game in and game out as they do really shows how far we have fallen off in the LB core.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

You guys are in denial. If the vote was today he would win MOP.

MOP isn't won in the first 3 weeks of a season... and considering the usual contenders who are either not playing or having a piss poor start to the year that's really no different than Faj crowing about being the west selection for the MOP award several years ago. 

Guy sucks, always has always will. That his team around him is playing well don't change anything.