FNF Als @ Argos GDT

Having done my rewatch of the game, and being able to see things on TV that I didn't quite pick up live. I have a slightly more nuanced view of the Alouettes now. 

Player for player, athlete for athlete, physicality versus physicality they aren't better than us. We might even be better than them. 

We had some holes in our game last night and we made some mistakes which they jumped all over. Good teams always do this. 

And right now the Montreal Alouettes are executing damn near flawless football. They are a machine. Credit to the coaches, the captains and the players as a group of professionals. They went out there with a game plan and carried it out. And it was put into effect ruthlessly. They are obviously the team to beat this year. And to the Cody haters, It's only going to get worse for you.

6 hours ago, bluto said:

Having done my rewatch of the game, and being able to see things on TV that I didn't quite pick up live. I have a slightly more nuanced view of the Alouettes now. 

Player for player, athlete for athlete, physicality versus physicality they aren't better than us. We might even be better than them. 

We had some holes in our game last night and we made some mistakes which they jumped all over. Good teams always do this. 

And right now the Montreal Alouettes are executing damn near flawless football. They are a machine. Credit to the coaches, the captains and the players as a group of professionals. They went out there with a game plan and carried it out. And it was put into effect ruthlessly. They are obviously the team to beat this year. And to the Cody haters, It's only going to get worse for you.

fajardo has silenced a lot of his critics, and many of them were in the forum. What detracts from his performances is his whining, particularly when he is sacked.