GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS

20 minutes ago, Tracker said:

It's pure speculation that he would have done any better with this lot on offence.

Definetely a better thrower than Streve, but, if ifs and buts were candies and nuts...

Well, I thought I'd give a larger sample size to freak out about the rough start.

Yeah we're bad. The posters who wanted to move on from Collaros, were probably justified in saying so.

I'm not sure how the team moves forward but it's a long way back. The team does not have an identity right now. 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Unfortunate for the Bombers and Streveler, so close and yet so far 0-4 

And deservedly so. None of the games were lost by accident- we were just not good enough, but at least we have a glimmer of hope at the QB position. Why do I feel like O'Shea will put an end to that and start Collaros come Hell or high water?

Offense showed some life at the end with Strev. Just a brutal interception to kill the dream. I think Pierce continues to struggle but hopefully they have figured something out now. Finally got the ball to some of the receivers. 

We had a great run of success and this looks like the slope down. Long season, still interested to see where it goes. 

2 minutes ago, SteakTips said:

Too much money on this team wrapped up in veteran players who are not worth the value.

This one falls on O'Shea and Walters for letting that happen.

0-18 is quite possible. This team in not competitive in the CFL with this personnel.

Cmon bro. 0-18? Ru kidding me lol

We've played badly 4 weeks in a rough and been a play or two away from being 3-1.

I'm not dillusional, we're in trouble. But certainly not to the extent your suggesting

Just now, bb1 said:

Johnson gives me some hope but it's time to bring in a vet or 2. Agree the Dline is not getting pressure, not throwing in the towel.

Like who?

Clercius looked good today too.

We need to use the bigger body receivers on those contested routes.  Demski is not that type of receiver.  Going to be continued turnovers if we try to force him into that.

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Was right read on the pic...just too.much heat to get it out far enough

If schoen was healthy and on the under route he reads the blitz cuts it short comes back to the ball and makes good gain. 
If buck called a better play we probably in fall. 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And deservedly so. None of the games were lost by accident- we were just not good enough, but at least we have a glimmer of hope at the QB position. Why do I feel like O'Shea will put an end to that and start Collaros come Hell or high water?

It's more than an inclination, it's a certainty.

Collaros has lost that mobile ability somewhere down the line and he's no longer a dual threat. 

I'm eating a lot of crow because I had faith in the organization on knowing what's best. A lot of posters here pointed out what seems to be glaringly obvious now that I overlooked.

That being said, I'd probably go back to Zach one more game. If he can't show signs of life next week then it's time to see what we have in strev